IGNORED

Cardiff Reserves 0 - Bristol City Full Team 2

the_real_city

Just in a response to a previous thread.. you realise that your first team beat our reserves 2-0 don't you. ie. a bunch of youngsters. Apparently our young guns put in a good fight against your league one outfit and Paul Wilkinson wants his reserve team to play more of these games.

Paul Parry is a member of your reserve team? We'll have him then.

Also, please return to your own forum.

Just in a response to a previous thread.. you realise that your first team beat our reserves 2-0 don't you. ie. a bunch of youngsters. Apparently our young guns put in a good fight against your league one outfit and Paul Wilkinson wants his reserve team to play more of these games.

i believe there were at least 5 of your first team playing, where as we had some first, reserves and trialists, but still 2 nil, founds the leeks in your defence. always nice to beat the welsh!

Indeed Paul Parry has not been in his best form this season, and Kevin Cooper and Koumas are operating the wide positions. This hence why he was playing against you and not in the Wales camp for tonights game.

The rest of the team were youngsters. For example Curtis mcDonald, Jamal Easter, Toni Koskela, Byron Anthony, Fleetwood and John Kift and Andrea Ferretti. All talented but have yet to have made the first team. (although koskela and fleetwood have had 2 appearances each)

And besides, Paul Parry wouldn't swap being part of a good championship team to being second bottom of league one.

Indeed Paul Parry has not been in his best form this season, and Kevin Cooper and Koumas are operating the wide positions. This hence why he was playing against you and not in the Wales camp for tonights game.

The rest of the team were youngsters. For example Curtis mcDonald, Jamal Easter, Toni Koskela, Byron Anthony, Fleetwood and John Kift and Andrea Ferretti. All talented but have yet to have made the first team. (although koskela and fleetwood have had 2 appearances each)

And besides, Paul Parry wouldn't swap being part of a good championship team to being second bottom of league one.

Not for ever my little welsh friend, the red army will soon be back for a crack at the Blue Baahhh,s Baahhh,s

Baahhh,s sheep loving neighbours of ours! :city:

Know him well, do you?

I never said he'd come here, it was said tongue in cheek.

Rich, I saw that reserve game, and there were things to be encouraged by, like Harley, Murray and Smith's performance. Sadly only Murray has been involved really.

Rich, I saw that reserve game, and there were things to be encouraged by, like Harley, Murray and Smith's performance. Sadly only Murray has been involved really.

Cheers for the comment. That's fair enough.

It was a general statement really. It's happened a fair few times.

I remember somebody even started a thread last season heckling me because a nice Goodfellow goal had left Swindon losers against City in a Reserve game!

Did anyone see the Wales, Cyprus game last night?

I couldn't stop laughing, they were completely and utterly outclassed. We think were bad you should of seen this lot, Cyprus could easily have scored 7/8 if it wasn't for the young keeper. Cyprus had 16 shots on Target compared to Wales 0...... Granted Wales were missing 3/4 first teamers then again so were Cyprus!

The real highlight came at half time, in the form of the previous evenings U-21 entertainment.Cotts goal was fantastic as was young Marc Jones' of Wrexham (he scored a cracker on Saturday).

Marc Jones looks the business a great passer and creative midfielder, maybe GJ could have a look at him. Wrexham are short of a few quid so he may be a cheapo!!!!!!!!

Archived