IGNORED

I Ain't Marching Anymore

Guest andiw30

Guest andiw30

I am avidwhistler, posting under andiw30.

As I seem not to be able to gain access to the forum, I am posting this under andiw30.

I have supported BCFC since 1967, have spent over the last 20 years over £10,000 and I am dicked off with where we are, how we are playing and the arrogance of Bristol City!

No longer will I be able to go to my prefered area in the ground and being totally cheesed off with the clubs attitude to people who do daft silly things like sponsoring a bit part players shirts, I'm going to cut and run.

I'll still listen to Citys results on Radio Bristol and I'll still dislike the upstarts of Horfield but from here on in I'll be up at Cosham Street to get my footie fix! City don't need my money so come on the other Man United!

Guest andiw30

We won 3-1 in the cup vs Frome :D, Terrible first half but better in the second. Seal is top class.

can u keep me updated?? might want a season ticket for them

We won 3-1 in the cup vs Frome :D, Terrible first half but better in the second. Seal is top class.

And Mangos beat Frome! Well past your bedtime know you urchin!

My mate plays for Frome and I'm going to tell him you said he was rubbish and that he smelled and he'll come round and nick all your marbles!

He's good at that I lost mine to him ages ago!

No longer will I be able to go to my prefered area in the ground

Tell me about it!! They're moving their way round the ground! East End/E-blockwilliams/middle of Williams. Any Ateyo lot should back these campains that are going on for the East End and Executive boxes (or whatever they are). Ateyo will be next! Then Dolman. I suspect if i sat on one of the benches in the park accross the road, Steve L would tap me on the shoulder and ask if I could go and sit on a different bench!

Steve L. I propose we put an Away fan in your seat and make you sit in Ateyo A block. Oh yeah, can you pay an a bit extra for your seat due to reduced capacity. Dunno if this away fan will turn up or not though.

Guest roejowland

As I seem not to be able to gain access to the forum, I am posting this under andiw30.

I have supported BCFC since 1967, have spent over the last 20 years over £10,000 and I am dicked off with where we are, how we are playing and the arrogance of Bristol City!

No longer will I be able to go to my prefered area in the ground and being totally cheesed off with the clubs attitude to people who do daft silly things like sponsoring a bit part players shirts, I'm going to cut and run.

I'll still listen to Citys results on Radio Bristol and I'll still dislike the upstarts of Horfield but from here on in I'll be up at Cosham Street to get my footie fix! City don't need my money so come on the other Man United!

WHAT???

Guest Longford Red

Not too long to wait until the mighty Yate Town put a dent in your promotion hopes! Up the Bluebells :D

Guest MaloneFM

BYE... signing off now this is so sad!!

can u keep me updated?? might want a season ticket for them

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Archived