IGNORED

Big Crowd On Saturday?

mossey

:dunno: don't forget Season ticket holders are counted even if they don't attend; need a bit of life and fun bringing back and the crowds will follow. Now how can we do that :me?: oh yeah.............

:dunno: don't forget Season ticket holders are counted even if they don't attend; need a bit of life and fun bringing back and the crowds will follow. Now how can we do that :me?: oh yeah.............

you know i think this will do us fnas good.

Not so sure of our selfs ,bring the atmosphere back i.e Swindon our team are crap but we kept on sining!! why cus we love our club!!

you know i think this will do us fnas good.

Not so sure of our selfs ,bring the atmosphere back i.e Swindon our team are crap but we kept on sining!! why cus we love our club!!

:blink: No cant quite get that reply :dunno:

Guest Stafford

Ah, but who cares? Next season the 500 Platinum Seat spectators will generate enough revenue streams to outweight 5000 loyal supporters like what I used to be. And what an atmosphere will be generated ("By the way, which one is Robin?") Are there any other City fans from the good old days out there who actually hope we get relegated so that this sort of comment - Sexstone said: "Lots of clubs have their own Premier Club, including Arsenal, and we want to bring in the extra revenue to be able to move forward" - will implode? Can you imagine the wealthy suits coughing up bigtime to see the likes of Grays Athletic or Accrington? This club isn't half what it used to be. I will be back like a shot once the club stop treating the loyal fans like cannon fodder. And as for those of you who keep saying things like "the club needs your money to survive so be loyal" - City had my money for many years and were poor stewards. I really don't want to come to a sanitised theme park every other week, with mascots and cheer leaders etc. Do you?

Be very interesting if somebody from the "inside" could tell us the actual number of bodies in the ground, as opposed to the official attendance given out. This would tell us how many ST holders have given up on us. I'll see what I can do.

Quite bad really ;you can understand people like me who would have to fork out about £40/£50 if they were going (which I aint till our end is open) but season ticket holders who have already paid admission not bothering :doh: well, time to wake up boys in suits ;hello ;listen to the fans :dunno:

Guest bristolbred

Att; 9, 675.

After all, the other option, Chesterfield fans included is Christmas Shopping!!!.

Mind you though, the Spireites will have to endure an extra 90 mins on the trains!!, (diverted via Gloucester//Newport), or traffic chaos where the M42 meets the M6 Toll !!.

As for me??

14:30hrs kick off for Castle Donington!!.

With a crowd of about 40 !!!, IF it's not too cold!!

:crying:

Red Panda

are you C Sexton in disguise or are you just related to him ?

:devil::devil::devil:

None - doesn't the "supported the club since the 1970s" give it away? :devil:

But I am in business (though not into corporate hospitality - you'll never see me down AG in a suit), and have some sympathy for what CS is trying to do and the constraints that he's working under (eg a crap team at present).

Archived