IGNORED

Guy Madjo's Gone

Guest Ronmeister

Guest Ronmeister
Guy Madjo leaves Ashton Gate at the end of his contract to join Forest Green Rovers

What a shame :laugh:

Oh and before anyone asks - I'm off ill today ;)

Guest Ronmeister

Oi Benerz, I ain't bunking - I'm just allergic to cold stuff :laugh:

Youga is on for another month, another text just through. Whoop de frigging doo...

Guest The Codfather 0312

Does anyone else nice that when you get one text from the club soon after you get another one, Like today I got one for Madjo then 2mins later I got the Youga one.

Also I aiont happy with the club as they woke me up by sending me the Madjo text then when I got back to sleep I got woken again by the Youga text.

Oi Benerz, I ain't bunking - I'm just allergic to cold stuff :laugh:

Youga is on for another month, another text just through. Whoop de frigging doo...

I don't rate the young man that highly, but with Woodman & Fortune on loan & Golbourne injured, we don't have much else left, do we??

I just hope all this deck clearing leads to something :)

Does anyone else nice that when you get one text from the club soon after you get another one, Like today I got one for Madjo then 2mins later I got the Youga one.

Also I aiont happy with the club as they woke me up by sending me the Madjo text then when I got back to sleep I got woken again by the Youga text.

Are all goalkeepers lazy?Or is it just you?

I can't say I have any sympathy for anyone who signs up for any SMS text service. Why get texts when you can see it on the website or just read the forum? It's not exactly essential info. I can perhaps understand it in regard to new players coming in but even then you cold save money by not bothering.

Guest Ronmeister

I can't say I have any sympathy for anyone who signs up for any SMS text service. Why get texts when you can see it on the website or just read the forum? It's not exactly essential info. I can perhaps understand it in regard to new players coming in but even then you cold save money by not bothering.

Where on the website would that be then?

Edit: They have put it up within the last 2 minutes :doh:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Like Ron pointed out we got the texts this morning yet they only just put the stories on the site. Also it is handy geting the texts if you are out for the day or your away on holiday alot like I often am for weekends away in devon.

Like Ron pointed out we got the texts this morning yet they only just put the stories on the site. Also it is handy geting the texts if you are out for the day or your away on holiday alot like I often am for weekends away in devon.

So you play in goal for a team in devon.Interesting.

Guest red_pill

I've got one of those new phones, you know, the ones with an off switch. I press it before I go to sleep, if I don't want it to wake me up. It's brilliant! Technology, eh? What will they think of next...

Guest The Codfather 0312

So you play in goal for a team in devon.Interesting.

Why is everyone calline me a goalkeeper for? I aint that bad in goal but better in central midfield though my height is a problem at times.

Why is everyone calline me a goalkeeper for? I aint that bad in goal but better in central midfield though my height is a problem at times.

Arn,t you Billy The Fish?

Archived