IGNORED

Gary On Points West Tonight?

RedM

I just caught the last bit of the local news on BBC1, they were asking people to email in question for Gary J tonight?

I thought they mentioned the upset fans, maybe in relation to the Williams seating, as they has someone on last night rightly complaining. And they also said about the poor results.

Might be worth watching. He'll have to announce a good player coming in this afternoon to avoid getting too much grief.

With Madjo gone have we enough players to field a team, or is that another way to get the match cancelled as we can't put out enough players! :whistle:

why resign Youga for another month after a very poor initial period especially as it ties up a vital loanee space now until Jan?

I'm very surprised we have Youga for another month, but with the injury to Goldburne we are using him as cover. If we send Youga back would GJ just have to go out and find yet another different player ?

We don't seem to be able to play the same defence twice in a row, whether through choice, injury or suspensions!

Maybe Youga being here is linked to us also having Sankofa? I understand Charlton rate him (Sankofa) and it could be that we are 'allowed' him if we take Youga and give him experience too?

I'm very surprised we have Youga for another month, but with the injury to Goldburne we are using him as cover. If we send Youga back would GJ just have to go out and find yet another different player ?

We don't seem to be able to play the same defence twice in a row, whether through choice, injury or suspensions!

Maybe Youga being here is linked to us also having Sankofa? I understand Charlton rate him (Sankofa) and it could be that we are 'allowed' him if we take Youga and give him experience too?

I can't see any problems with Youga on loan. He is already miles better than Woodman and Fortune. Although he wasn't great on Friday, how many times can you say he was seriously troubled or gave Swindon a sight on goal because I can't remember any. I can bet that Woodman might have been more 'tidy' but he would have caused us more problems because he can't defend. I don't think Youga has played many first team games before(?) so I think he is already an improvement on the others who have played there this season. Also thought against Notts County he was one of the better players on the day. Pretty pleased with the loan signings thus far (even Quinn played well the first 2 games when coming in for Brooker) although I would like to see a left winger (not A.Brown) ASAP.

Archived