IGNORED

Stewert And This Club

mightyreds89

I am gutted shocked and saddened by the whole state of the club at the moment!

Some fans treatment of our players Stewie in paerticular over the last few weeks has been a disgrace.

Yes hes only scored 4 in 17 but come on what service have our strikers had???? None...!

If Stewie does ge booted by Johnson it will prove what a shambles this club is....! Give him the service and he will get the goals as will brooker... We need a complete new midfeild and a pacy striker the guy is proven and will come good.... 12 games without a goal for sunderland last year then fired them to promotion after xmas...!

Most City fans do not deserve a good club to support or a team to watch!

Come on midfeild create some chances for our man Marcus...!

I am gutted shocked and saddened by the whole state of the club at the moment!

Some fans treatment of our players Stewie in paerticular over the last few weeks has been a disgrace.

Yes hes only scored 4 in 17 but come on what service have our strikers had???? None...!

If Stewie does ge booted by Johnson it will prove what a shambles this club is....! Give him the service and he will get the goals as will brooker... We need a complete new midfeild and a pacy striker the guy is proven and will come good.... 12 games without a goal for sunderland last year then fired them to promotion after xmas...!

Most City fans do not deserve a good club to support or a team to watch!

Come on midfeild create some chances for our man Marcus...!

As I have said elsewhere on this forum Leroy Lita and Steve Brooker had no problems with the same service last season so why does Marcus Stewart, or do we just put the blinkers and and say oh he's having a bad run/lacking in confidence?.

BCAGFC

Leroy Lita is/was an exceptional player, and some on here still criticised his game saying he didn't do enough for the team. :doh:

Stewarts class is there for all to see, you just have to open your eyes and watch the player play and not just follow the ball.

Stewart, Brown , Brooker, Phillips and Heywood and possibly ORR, are the only players I see give their all every time they play, some of them lack quality but their effort should not be questioned, If people seriously think Marcus Stewart is an awful player they should pack up watching football now, yes the goals haven't flowed yet but, given some decent chances, he will put more than his fair share away.

I truly despair how one player, and our best one by a country mile, get slated because the team collectively have been a shambles so far. If Stewart decides he has to leave because some fans have turned on him because of who he is then their will only be one big loser, and that is BCFC.

Leroy Lita is/was an exceptional player, and some on here still criticised his game saying he didn't do enough for the team. :doh:

Stewarts class is there for all to see, you just have to open your eyes and watch the player play and not just follow the ball.

If people seriously think Marcus Stewart is an awful player they should pack up watching football now, yes the goals haven't flowed yet but, given some decent chances, he will put more than his fair share away.

I think you're being very one-sided on this subject.

I think you'll find that lots of fans have had their eyes open, have watched him and have seen, in some games, a player seriously lacking in confidence, underperforming and not looking as threatening as a player of less ability but genuine pace would.

I also think that you should open your own eyes to the fact that whilst a minority label him 'awful', most of his critics are exactly that: 'critics'. And it's hardly surprising that a player on rediculously high wages, whom is underperforming and has shown petulence towards his manager is being criticised. You should expect it.

You can't silence his critics, only Marcus Stewart can do that. For Bristol City's sake I hope that begins on saturday.

Come on you reds!!

Archived