IGNORED

Away Goals

Longacre_red

Away goals  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm doing a project at college and was just wondering everyones veiws in this topic. If anybody can remember a time this rule was enforced wrongly would help a lot as well!

All of this will be going into my research so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

In my opinion, they shouldn't be used, and yes I understand them. :)

It's an advantage to teams who try and attack in the away leg. This makes for a more exciting game. Boring teams shouldn't be encouraged in my opinion.

I watched Bolton V Tottenham the other week. Bolton played next to zero football and just stopped Spurs from playing.

Bolton won the game. It should be who plays the best football who wins. Not, who can stop the other team playing football and bore the pants of anyone brave enough to watch them that wins the game.

It almost feels dishonerable when teams play so unbelievably negative. I'm all for sensable play at the right times, but, Bolton are rediculous!! :Sleep15: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Footballs not just about winning at all costs. It's supposed to be fun as well.

If Bolton's way of football spreads through the leagues then it will speed up the bursting of this football bubble. People will get into Rugby or some other sport.

:city::city:

Archived