IGNORED

Roy Keane

Port Said Red

I thought I would pre-empt the usual ridiculous posts we get when this kind of player becomes available by posting this.

Clearly a club of our size and standing :whistle: should be competing with the likes of Celtic for the this mans signature.

My 5 reasons for pursuing him

1. GJ wants leaders on the pitch
  2. He is fairly experienced :blink:
  3. His £2m a year salary comes well within our wages structure :laugh:
  4. He was once in a plane that flew over Bristol
  5. errrrr..... that's it.
Further suggestions on a post card to roykeane.com......

I thought I would pre-empt the usual ridiculous posts we get when this kind of player becomes available by posting this.

Clearly a club of our size and standing :whistle: should be competing with the likes of Celtic for the this mans signature.

GJ wants leaders on the pitch

He is fairly experienced :blink:

His £2m a year salary comes well within our wages structure :laugh:

He was once in a plane that flew over Bristol

errrrr..... that's it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I wouldn't want a thug like that at our club.

Accused of beating up teenagers, poured a pint over a woman's head, ended a man's career.

:angry:

Go keeno.. Go keeno..

Guest weaselfeatures

GJ wants leaders on the pitch

He is fairly experienced :blink:

His £2m a year salary comes well within our wages structure :laugh:

He was once in a plane that flew over Bristol

errrrr..... that's it.

You are having a laugh. Just as if.

As soon as keane hears of interest he won't even want to talk to any other clubs, he may come out with, i've always supported this club, and its been my dream to play for city before retiring.

Anyone know if he is dyslexic?

If so, maybe we could convince him that City IS Celtic

Guest Leon Knight

Accused of beating up teenagers, poured a pint over a woman's head, ended a man's career.

I hope he goes to Celtic, criticises Adam Virgo, and Virgs breaks his head.

Guest MaloneFM

That sounds like Murray, Brooker and Tinnion ended LOADS of peoples careers. He is a one man team!

SIGN HIM UP!

Guest The Codfather 0312

The football scrapheap doesn't exist for players with a career like Roy Keane's.

Yea he did have a good career but he is over the hill now, Looks like Man Utd wern't prepared to other him a new deal and they told him that so he spat his dummy out of the pram and said I'm not playing for a club that doesn't want me so I will leave now and find a club that does want me.

Yea he did have a good career but he is over the hill now, Looks like Man Utd wern't prepared to other him a new deal and they told him that so he spat his dummy out of the pram and said I'm not playing for a club that doesn't want me so I will leave now and find a club that does want me.

Ok so despite having won the treble, god knows how many championships, the fa cup, the european cup, featuring in a couple of world cups and being the lynchpin of the best english side of the 90s, if he turned up at the gate and sad gissa a job gary you wouldnt even be curious about what he could do for us ??

:dunno:

Ok so despite having won the treble, god knows how many championships, the fa cup, the european cup, featuring in a couple of world cups and being the lynchpin of the best english side of the 90s, if he turned up at the gate and sad gissa a job gary you wouldnt even be curious about what he could do for us ??

:dunno:

Perhaps he could be tempted with a crack at a LDV medal next season?? :dance:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Perhaps he could be tempted with a crack at a LDV medal next season?? :dance:

We can assign the infamous three to show him around the local night clubs and bars.

We can assign the infamous three to show him around the local night clubs and bars.

Or crossbars in your case.What with you being a goalie and all.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Or crossbars in your case.What with you being a goalie and all.

I'm no bloody goalie and don't no where this myth has come from.

Archived