IGNORED

Marcus Stewart - The Solution...

RedM

I think I have come up with the ideal solution for the Marcus Stewart problem...

There has been a lot of upset abbout the amount of money being paid to him. Many people think that at least 2 other players could be funded by him leaving and freeing up the wage. The trouble is Marcus loves us and wants to play here.

The answer is so obvious and it's a win/win situation for all, get him to take a pay cut!!!

a). We then have money to bring in those much needed players, they can even have 'sponsored by Marcus stewart' on their shirts!

b). Stewart will be a hero for this gesture, really showing how much we mean to him.

c). He won't be the highest paid member of the squad, less pressure on him to perform.

d). The first 'saving' from his wages can be given to the Supporters Trust and matched by a donation from the board, another good gesture to unite fans and club.

See simple when you think about it really, Gary, steve , Colin, if you need anymore help on such matters please don't be shy, I could probably sort out the williams stand for you too! :D

Guest sprout1883

I think I have come up with the ideal solution for the Marcus Stewart problem...

There has been a lot of upset abbout the amount of money being paid to him. Many people think that at least 2 other players could be funded by him leaving and freeing up the wage. The trouble is Marcus loves us and wants to play here.

The answer is so obvious and it's a win/win situation for all, get him to take a pay cut!!!

a). We then have money to bring in those much needed players, they can even have 'sponsored by Marcus stewart' on their shirts!

b). Stewart will be a hero for this gesture, really showing how much we mean to him.

c). He won't be the highest paid member of the squad, less pressure on him to perform.

d). The first 'saving' from his wages can be given to the Supporters Trust and matched by a donation from the board, another good gesture to unite fans and club.

See simple when you think about it really, Gary, steve , Colin, if you need anymore help on such matters please don't be shy, I could probably sort out the williams stand for you too! :D

Why doesn't he spend the extra money and take the boys out every week, to the pub with him

Archived