IGNORED

Two Harrods Hampers

Milo

There will be people in both the Red & White bar tomorrow and the Ship & Castle selling raffle tickets for the launch of the Bristol City Supporters Trust. The draw takes place at the Parade of Legends Night on Monday 28th November 2005 at the Dolman Exhibition Hall where ENTRANCE IS FREE to the first 900 people.

Any raffle tickets left unsold will be available to buy on the night but with prizes like these, they are being sold fast. So please try to find a Raffle Ticket seller tomorrow.

The main prizes:

A pair of tickets to any Premiership Match of your choice with hospitality (courtesy of Bristol City fan and FA Premier Leage Chief Exec Richard Scudamore) :w00t:

Three pairs of tickets for the Ashton Gate Summer Concerts (courtesy of the Club) :cool:

Two Harrods Knightsbridge Hampers (courtesy of Al Fayed) :yawn:

City Shirts - one signed by the Legends and one by the first team :city:

There's much more and you can read all about the prizes at the raffle thread on the Supporters Trust forum pages

Shame it's a monday, I live in lincs and would have loved to go,

But finishing work at 5 then getting to brizzy and back for work .

I think i might die, trying to get there at break neck speed only to be the 901st person

to arrive, Not be allowed in, then drive back to lincs...

Sounds tempting though, Is there any other ways exiles could be involved, I see it's

being televised but obviously not to be shown in my neck of woods

Guest bristolbred

Is there any other ways exiles could be involved, I see it's

being televised but obviously not to be shown in my neck of woods

Hear! Hear!

Posted something similar, saying that after driving 154 Miles to Ashton Gate ONLY to be told, Sorry! It's FULL!!, would be like a kick in the face!!

Hope the trust remembers, when things really get going, and they are in a position to purchase shares in the Club, ala' Notts County, that a lot of money can be raised//made from those living far away from BS3!!.

:me?:

Good Luck to the Supporters Trust. I hope you get a full house you and the legends deserve. Let's hope the timing, given the fact we're well cr@p at the moment, doesn't affect the turn out.

From S. Devon it's a bit of a gamble too, so some highlights would be appreciated.

Once City always City.

i am missing my darts for this. :doh:

That's what you think.... In actual fact, with the chance to meet Mark Dudbridge and even play dats against him you could be enjoying more darts than you would have otherwise!! That's not to mention the prize on offer on the night as offered:

I can put in a pair of tickets to go and watch Mark Dudbridge in his first round game in the 2005/06 Ladbrokes.com World Darts Championship at Purfleet.

Exact date tbc (draw being done on Dec 3) but it will be the 19,20,21 or 22.

Would also be able to offer access to VIP area and opportunity to meet some of the players including Mark.

Mark is also getting some darts "goodies" from his sponsor Harrows, when I know what he has got I am sure some of these can be made available.

can't make it but will give as much of my part-time money as i can, definantly doing the raffle though

That sounds great. It is a shame you aren't coming along but don't forget, it's not all about Money! We obviously need to raise as much as possible but the main thing we would love to get from the night is membership and if you would like to join then please feel free to contact any of those organising this event and we will be able to send you a membership form.

Alternatively keep an eye on www.bristolcityst.org.uk as this will have information on it and a dowloadable membership form. The beauty of membership is that it is available to anyone and at £1 per month accesible to anyone, Not only will you have a voice for donating this £1 per month, you will have a voice equal to anyone who haspaid/is paying far more. Each person is valued and we hope this structure shows how much.

Archived