IGNORED

Roll Up, Roll Up, Get Your Tickets Here

Jay

For those of you who have not yet bought no, 'invested' in a raffle ticket from the Bristol City Supporters Trust, now is your opportunity! A number of us will be selling raffle ticket & handing out flyers in & around the ground before the macth today.

"Flyers for what?" you might ask! Well, for those of you with your head in the sand & have not yet heard, we'll be handing out promotional leaflets regarding the launch night of the Supporters Trust on Monday 28th November in the Dolman Exhibition Hall (6:30pm).

"What are the raffle tickets for & what can I win?" is also a fair question! Well, the tickets are aimed to raise money for the Supporters Trust which in turn aims to raise money to help bring success to the club (Click here to find out more). As for the prizes, they are growing in number with each passing day! Some of the confirmed prizes are: 2 tickets (including hospitality) to any premiership match of your choice, signed BCFC shirts, 2 x Harrods hampers worth £125 each, 3 pairs of tickets to the summer 2006 concerts at Ashton Gate (acts to be confirmed) & many more.

Personally, I'll be in the Red & White bar from 1:30pm donning the Supporters Trust logo on a T-shirt. Feel free to approach me & buy for a raffle ticket / get a flyer.

...ermmm...

...is there any significance to the fact that there seems to be NO tickets for City games in the list of prizes?

Is that due to...

1. The club refused to donate tickets as a prize

2. The supporters trust felt that tickets for City might not be too attractive

3. It was not considered as a prize

4. There is a City ticket and the list you gave was not exhaustive

:)

Archived