IGNORED

"we've Turned A Corner"

Keepers Ball

So firstly you hounded Tinnion out of a job, now you want Johnson out, what about the manager after him when we're still ######, sack him?

Wrong Peckerneck !

I certainly DID NOT hound Tinnion out.Whether I thought he was upto the job is another matter but i can catagorically say "I did not Boo,hound or heckle " for Tinnion to be shown the door.I have far too much respect for the man to do that.

Besides Tinnion has nothing to do with this post.I believe we've been had on this Johnson bloke and I don't think he can do it.

Wrong Peckerneck !

I certainly DID NOT hound Tinnion out.Whether I thought he was upto the job is another matter but i can catagorically say "I did not Boo,hound or heckle " for Tinnion to be shown the door.I have far too much respect for the man to do that.

Besides Tinnion has nothing to do with this post.I believe we've been had on this Johnson bloke and I don't think he can do it.

Oops wrong person, thought you were 'SimplyRed' sorry mate.

Wrong Peckerneck !

How many managers do we have to go through?

We tried Wilson who had succeeded at a higher level, we tried a Tinnion - a rookie that knew the club inside out, we tried Pulis who had shown pedigree at this level, we tried Benny who had European experience, now Johnson who has had lower league success and was widely seen by all in football as a man on the rise....

...what do you want? Martin Allen? He wouldn't guarantee an improvement. Lennie? God help us. Wise? Just as risky as Tinnion.

Is there a manager in the world that we are willing to be patient with?

Archived