IGNORED

Jamie Smith

mightyreds89

But to replace Orr who also gives 110% and has more physical presence than Smith?

Unless your thinking on the right. Saw Murray jump and turn back into a challenge yesterday, bottled.

Let's face it, Smith was dire and was rightly dropped. Carey filled the role and despite his experience and previous success with City, he looked dire. Orr gave it go and for two games looked good, but of course it wasn't long before his performances deteriated and now he looks dire!

God knows what we can do.

in my opinion bradley orr is the worst right back this club has had since marvin harriot his distribution and crossing is awful yesterday he was dreadfull. jamie smith is by far the better full back. in fact i can not see a place in the side for orr.

I agree. Even though Bradley tries hard, he really is dreadful. I have never seen such appaling ball control from a professional footballer. We can do much better than him. Just to think that Tinnion got rid of Amankwaah, who would walk into this team now.

:disapointed2se:

It is time for Jamie Smith to come back into the team now. Bradley Orr has done nothing since he came to the club- in my opinion he looks poor in Midfield and Defence. Agree he gives 110% but he has no quality and football brain.

I am sorry to say this as I do not like putting players down but I am just being honest. He should one of the next players shown the loan door.............................

I agree. Even though Bradley tries hard, he really is dreadful. I have never seen such appaling ball control from a professional footballer. We can do much better than him. Just to think that Tinnion got rid of Amankwaah, who would walk into this team now.

:disapointed2se:

...The thing is who bought Amankwaah? Our very Own Gary Johnson when at Yeovil... Oh well, how things go round in football :doh:

WE haven't got tackler - and Smith can tackle. Just asked a work mate of mine who's a Palace season ticket holder if we could play Smith in the centre of the park he reckoned it would work. Look at Phil Neville who's been doing something similar at Everton.

This mate of mine, by the way, was baffled that Smith hadn't made more impact with us. Rated him highly. It's the same thing as Stewart. Good players are coming to BCFC and becoming utter rubbish, it seems.

So who's at fault. Dunno - but Johnson doesn't seem to know either.

Saturday was the worst City performance I have witnessed in 30 years of watching. Utterly risible. Only impressive thing was the singing from the Atyeo stand.

Archived