IGNORED

Reap What You Sow

potbelly

What a mess.

The club I love is in crisis and it really is from the bottom up.

For too long now every aspect of this club has been openly criticized and the people employed by BCFC Ltd to sort out this mess have been found wanting.

There is only so much a committed fan can take until they start to feel that they are following a lost cause.

I`m not just talking about the current league position, that is a result of what the club has sown over the past few years and the attitude of the bean counters and pen pushers that have only succeeded in isolating the football supporter.

Where did it start? I don`t really know.

Cast your minds back to the `Play off` ticket fiasco.

Fans queuing from the early hours to be given the worst seats, Fans being forced to phone premium rate phone numbers to be put on hold for literally hours.

The East End - Yes you can have it, No you can`t.

No you really can`t have it now because it won`t be there next year.

Sorry but you can`t sit there, we need these seats for the away fans when we knock it down.

"Ok we`re not knocking it down but you still can`t sit there". Give us £25 for a brick please.

Then there was the u-turn on the badge- another fiasco

The catering is constantly criticized, so they wheel in some poor soul from Lindsey or whatever there name is to say that they know there are problems, it really is difficult but we serve 45,000 people at Celtic/Bolton whatever and they don`t complain. So i`m really only here to pacify you until you find something else to moan about and by the way the Coffee has gone up 20p to help pay for the non existent improvements.

A group of fans get themselves organised to make a bit of noise, to do what we used to do and actually show our support for the team on the pitch by singing and chanting. The way they have been treated and harassed is once again contemptible. Yes you can defend the actions of the stewards by highlighting one or two individuals that are being `naughty` but they don't seem to understand that football and supporting your club is about passion.

Gary Johnson said yesterday that the supporters are the only constant positive from the past few weeks. How right he is.

The latest idea is the "Premier Club" I might as well join because i certainly won`t see "Premier Football" in my lifetime.

Is it a good idea? Yes if you really have run out of other ones to p!ss off 500 loyal fans.

I know that the timing couldn`t be worse.

We are no longer being treated as football fans, maybe the world has moved on but the heart and soul of this fan hasn`t and BCFC LTD are slowly ripping that out of me.

We are fed up, we are not beans to be counted and put into a spread sheet, we are real fans, the life and blood of this football club and some of us have had enough.

As I said in the title you reap what you sow and the plight and position of the club is directly linked to the way the fans have been treated.

Guest North Street

What a mess.

The club I love is in crisis and it really is from the bottom up.

For too long now every aspect of this club has been openly criticized and the people employed by BCFC Ltd to sort out this mess have been found wanting.

There is only so much a committed fan can take until they start to feel that they are following a lost cause.

I`m not just talking about the current league position, that is a result of what the club has sown over the past few years and the attitude of the bean counters and pen pushers that have only succeeded in isolating the football supporter.

Where did it start? I don`t really know.

Cast your minds back to the `Play off` ticket fiasco.

Fans queuing from the early hours to be given the worst seats, Fans being forced to phone premium rate phone numbers to be put on hold for literally hours.

The East End - Yes you can have it, No you can`t.

No you really can`t have it now because it won`t be there next year.

Sorry but you can`t sit there, we need these seats for the away fans when we knock it down.

"Ok we`re not knocking it down but you still can`t sit there". Give us £25 for a brick please.

Then there was the u-turn on the badge- another fiasco

The catering is constantly criticized, so they wheel in some poor soul from Lindsey or whatever there name is to say that they know there are problems, it really is difficult but we serve 45,000 people at Celtic/Bolton whatever and they don`t complain. So i`m really only here to pacify you until you find something else to moan about and by the way the Coffee has gone up 20p to help pay for the non existent improvements.

A group of fans get themselves organised to make a bit of noise, to do what we used to do and actually show our support for the team on the pitch by singing and chanting. The way they have been treated and harassed is once again contemptible. Yes you can defend the actions of the stewards by highlighting one or two individuals that are being `naughty` but they don't seem to understand that football and supporting your club is about passion.

Gary Johnson said yesterday that the supporters are the only constant positive from the past few weeks. How right he is.

The latest idea is the "Premier Club" I might as well join because i certainly won`t see "Premier Football" in my lifetime.

Is it a good idea? Yes if you really have run out of other ones to p!ss off 500 loyal fans.

I know that the timing couldn`t be worse.

We are no longer being treated as football fans, maybe the world has moved on but the heart and soul of this fan hasn`t and BCFC LTD are slowly ripping that out of me.

We are fed up, we are not beans to be counted and put into a spread sheet, we are real fans, the life and blood of this football club and some of us have had enough.

As I said in the title you reap what you sow and the plight and position of the club is directly linked to the way the fans have been treated.

There was an empty seat yesterday alongside me. The seat belonged to man with 25 years support who despite possessing a season ticket decided not to go because of basically the sentiments expressed in your post.I met up after with him in The Tobbacco factory with others all whom have suppport of over twenty years of this club all having the same view as youseslf. Not one of them including me felt like we actually mattered to BCFC anymore or came up with any view apart from the appointment of Johson that was positive.Our present incumbents up in board land seem to be unable to grasp the fact that this club is in danger, real danger of getting back to the bleak old days of 82. The club is reaping it's myopic attitude now and i know what era i would choose. Get me back to 82 when City fans knew it was their club :city:

There was an empty seat yesterday alongside me. The seat belonged to man with 25 years support who despite possessing a season ticket decided not to go because of basically the sentiments expressed in your post.I met up after with him in The Tobbacco factory with others all whom have suppport of over twenty years of this club all having the same view as youseslf. Not one of them including me felt like we actually mattered to BCFC anymore or came up with any view apart from the appointment of Johson that was positive.Our present incumbents up in board land seem to be unable to grasp the fact that this club is in danger, real danger of getting back to the bleak old days of 82. The club is reaping it's myopic attitude now and i know what era i would choose. Get me back to 82 when City fans knew it was their club :city:

I know it's only a small point but my daughter used to love going to City with the cheerleaders, mascots, half time penalty shoot outs with the fans etc.. - with the exception of Scrumpy who hardly appears all that has now gone. She said to be yesterday during the match that she didn't enjoy going any more - so one less fan for the future there - as well as more than likely 2 for now unless I can gets ome childcare on Saturday afternoons I won't be able to make it either. Bring it all back Mr Lansdown please...

Archived