IGNORED

Steve Phillips

Dollymarie

Just thought I would let everyone know that I spoke to Steve Phillips yesterday and he has said he will take part in the beat the goalie competition that will be happening at the Launch of the Bristol City Supporters Trust on the 28th of November.

So not only can you try and kick a penalty past one of the Ladies Team goalkeepers, but you can now try and aim one past our very own Steve Phillips as well!

Good innit!

Guest The Codfather 0312
Just thought I would let everyone know that I spoke to Steve Phillips yesterday and he has said he will take part in the beat the goalie competition that will be happening at the Launch of the Bristol City Supporters Trust on the 28th of November.

So not only can you try and kick a penalty past one of the Ladies Team goalkeepers, but you can now try and aim one past our very own Steve Phillips as well!

Good innit!

Brilliant dolly.

Good innit!

i was going to say that there was a joke in there somewhere.

Guest harveythompson

Good innit!

That should be hard :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Archived