IGNORED

"luke Fully Focused On City"

Komazawa

If I was Luke Wilkshire I would be looking for the first bus out of AG at the moment the guy is absolute quality and deserves to be in a higher division, it would have been great if it was with us but sometimes we have to recognise for the sake of his career that he would be better away from AG.

With the world cup coming up to we should be resigned that we will lose him to be replaced by the 'saviour' in some fans eyes Russell :rofl2br:

If LW does read this forum thanks for being a good player for us but save your career and head for a team with a defence and fans who appreciate the passing and thoughtful football you produce for us.

We'll know at Doncaster when the first 50/50 ball is there to be won how focused he is.

He had a good game last sat. & hopefully it will continue, but have a feeling we won't see him going in where it hurts between now and the world cup.

I know people will say he's there to create not destroy but in a relegation scrap everybody needs to win their tackles. Part of the problem we have is that opposition teams are getting through our midfield unchallenged and are able then to drive into our box and commit the defenders, also every week we seem to be getting a goal against fired in from 30 yards when opposition midfield are not closed down.

Luke needs a (fit) Doherty / Burnell / Kavanagh / type alongside him for better balance, Skuse although promising is too lightweight. I think from GJ's comments on Sat this is the type of loan player next to arrive at AG.

Archived