IGNORED

Just Gonna Try & Cheer Everyone Up ..

GeoffA

Sung to Lord of the Dance tune at Man United the other day: "Park, Park, Where ever you may be, You eat dogs in your home country, But it could be worse, You could be a scouse Eating rats in your council house"

(To the tune of The Addams Family) by fans visiting Norwich: Your sister is your mother Your uncle is your brother, You all f@*k one another The Norwich family der der der der clap clap etc

Newcastle fans towards Sunderlandfans.

"Going down, going down, going down..."

Sunderlandfans replied.....

"So are we, so are we, so are we..."

"Wheres your real dad, wheres your real dad!?"

Charlton fans to Shaun Wright-Philips

Toon fans to JF Hasselbaink. He even laughed!:

"You're just a fat Eddie Murphy"

(To the tune of Craig David - Rewind):

"VAN PER-SIE, WHEN A GIRL SAYS NO - MOLEST HER"

To Graham Rix when he was released from prison after being convicted for, well, you know... (To the Manic Street Preachers song): "If you tolerate RIX, then your children will be next"

West brom sang:

The premier league is upside down

We're up the top chelsea bottom

Then a few seconds later

champions...............champions.............champions

He's here, he's there

We're not allowed to swear

Frank Leboeuf, Frank Leboeuf"

Chelsea fans after Leboeuf said in a radio interview that he didn't like the idea of a swear word in his song.

A song about Tim Howard's tourettes syndrome.....

*in style of Chim-Chiminey*

"Tim timminy

Tim timminy

Tim Tim Tirooo

We've got Tim Howard and he says F*CK YOU!!

In reference to Jaime Carragher's dad being banned from football stadia after being arrested for being drunk at a football match.. He's red, He's sound, He's banned from every ground, Carra's dad, Carra's dad

Sung by Birminghamfans after Heskey started banging in the goals at St Andrews...

Theres only one Emile Heskey, one Emile Heskey, He used to be sh**e, But now hes alright, Walking in a Heskey wonderland

Here's a beauty sung at Highbury when Cygan is drafted in as emergency cover...

He's bald, He's sh*t, He gets a game when no-one's fit, Pascal Cygan! Pascal Cygan!

To the tune of Rebel Rebel

Neville Neville, you play in defence, Neville Neville, your play is immense, Neville Neville, like Jacko you're bad, Neville Neville is the name of your dad

Don't blame it on the Biscan,

Don't blame it on the Hamann,

Don't blame it on the Finnan,

Blame it on Traore, He just can't, He just can't, He just can't control his feet. He just can't, He just can't, He just can't control his feet.

"Two Andy Gorams, there's only two andy gorams"...

Celtic fans to Andy Goram after its revealed the chubby keeper was diagnosed with Schizophrenia.

Sung to Lord of the Dance tune at Man United the other day: "Park, Park, Where ever you may be, You eat dogs in your home country, But it could be worse, You could be a scouse Eating rats in your council house"

(To the tune of The Addams Family) by fans visiting Norwich: Your sister is your mother Your uncle is your brother, You all f@*k one another The Norwich family der der der der clap clap etc

Newcastle fans towards Sunderlandfans.

"Going down, going down, going down..."

Sunderlandfans replied.....

"So are we, so are we, so are we..."

"Wheres your real dad, wheres your real dad!?"

Charlton fans to Shaun Wright-Philips

Toon fans to JF Hasselbaink. He even laughed!:

"You're just a fat Eddie Murphy"

(To the tune of Craig David - Rewind):

"VAN PER-SIE, WHEN A GIRL SAYS NO - MOLEST HER"

To Graham Rix when he was released from prison after being convicted for, well, you know... (To the Manic Street Preachers song): "If you tolerate RIX, then your children will be next"

West brom sang:

We're up the top chelsea bottom

Then a few seconds later

champions...............champions.............champions

He's here, he's there

We're not allowed to swear

Frank Leboeuf, Frank Leboeuf"

Chelsea fans after Leboeuf said in a radio interview that he didn't like the idea of a swear word in his song.

A song about Tim Howard's tourettes syndrome.....

*in style of Chim-Chiminey*

"Tim timminy

Tim timminy

Tim Tim Tirooo

We've got Tim Howard and he says ###### YOU!!

In reference to Jaime Carragher's dad being banned from football stadia after being arrested for being drunk at a football match.. He's red, He's sound, He's banned from every ground, Carra's dad, Carra's dad

Sung by Birminghamfans after Heskey started banging in the goals at St Andrews...

Theres only one Emile Heskey, one Emile Heskey, He used to be sh**e, But now hes alright, Walking in a Heskey wonderland

Here's a beauty sung at Highbury when Cygan is drafted in as emergency cover...

He's bald, He's ###t, He gets a game when no-one's fit, Pascal Cygan! Pascal Cygan!

To the tune of Rebel Rebel

Neville Neville, you play in defence, Neville Neville, your play is immense, Neville Neville, like Jacko you're bad, Neville Neville is the name of your dad

Don't blame it on the Biscan,

Don't blame it on the Hamann,

Don't blame it on the Finnan,

Blame it on Traore, He just can't, He just can't, He just can't control his feet. He just can't, He just can't, He just can't control his feet.

"Two Andy Gorams, there's only two andy gorams"...

Celtic fans to Andy Goram after its revealed the chubby keeper was diagnosed with Schizophrenia.

Some great ones there, but my favourite is the last one. Classic.

Guest DrFaustus

All very good with maybe one exception. Would any of you like your sisters, girlfriends, wives, mothers etc to be the victim of a sexual assault? I'm not a PC type, but why joke about the misery a woman goes through in such circumstances?

Tin hat on.

All very good with maybe one exception. Would any of you like your sisters, girlfriends, wives, mothers etc to be the victim of a sexual assault? I'm not a PC type, but why joke about the misery a woman goes through in such circumstances?

Tin hat on.

SO you have never joked about anything like that then? I expect sometime in your live you have. If not well get a life it is a joke, chant, banter, nothing is ment to be made of it!

Guest DrFaustus

SO you have never joked about anything like that then? I expect sometime in your live you have. If not well get a life it is a joke, chant, banter, nothing is ment to be made of it!

I'm sorry - just my opinion. My wife was attacked when she was younger...sore subject.

Tin hat on.

Hot topic, today a poll said that 35% of the population think women who have been raped deserved it!!

:w00t:

Thats a staggering percentage, pritty sick really :angry:

How does that City song go ?

The end is "He made me feel sick so I hit him with a brick ! And now he 'aint singing no more !"

Can't remember the start...

Wasn't it: "He's only a poor little Gashead......."

I remember back in the early 90's when Devon White was assaulted by a neighbour and was later transferred from the Gas to Cambridge. When City were next at the Abbet Stadium and Cambridge were attacking the goal behind which the City fans were located, a chant came up:

"He's big, he's black, he's had a knife attack, Devon White, Devon White....."

Dev thought it was funny. :city:

That's the one !

He's only a poor little Gashead , his face is all tattered and torn , he made me feel sick , so I hit him with a brick , and now he 'aint singing no more !

Class , nice one revkev !

Quality chant by the way !

I aim to please. Don't get to hear it much on Songs Of Praise though

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

How does that City song go ?

The end is "He made me feel sick so I hit him with a brick ! And now he 'aint singing no more !"

Can't remember the start...

hes just a poor little gas head,his face is all tattered n torn,he made me feel sick so i hit him with a brick and now he aint singing no more

hes just a poor little gas head,his face is all tattered n torn,he made me feel sick so i hit him with a brick and now he aint singing no more

We established that mate ! ;)

Nice one though :)

Maybe Aled Jones would lead the singing

Haha , wouldn't be bad !

In the days of City's freefall from Divs 1 - 4 there were some great chants going round.

My favourite was a song which was sung on CATS coach on away games, which was an ode to John Shaw, City's goalkeeper who lost his hair due to anxiety and nervousness.... mind you, playing behind that back four we'd all felt the same.

One verse was:

I went to my doc and said "What shall I do?"

"If you can get the wig, then I can get the glue."

Johnny Shaw. Oh, oh, oh, Johnny Shaw.

If you can get the wig, then I can get the glue, Johnny Shaw.

Anyone else know or remember this ballad of our times?

Guest DrFaustus

Hot topic, today a poll said that 35% of the population think women who have been raped deserved it!!

:w00t:

Thats a staggering percentage, pritty sick really :angry:

It's a bloody outrage. Women are allowed to enjoy themselves without wanting to sleep with the first lech who tries to pull them.

As a female I woudlnt be impressed with the fact that 35 percente of people think that women who have been raped deserved it. I sat in court once and saw a rape case for a law course i was doing.It certainly isnt funny and knowing of people who have been sexually assulted it isnt a laughing matter. Infact it can screw up peoples lives. Not really a joking matter me thinks. :angry:

Sexual assault is hilarious eh?

Sad act.

Not much different from when young women are walking near the fans and greeted with "Get your t**s out for the lads". It's the assumption that women are fair game for abuse, ridicule or even assault.

OK THIS IS GETTING DEPRESSING.

Back to the chants, eh?

Guest DrFaustus

Not much different from when young women are walking near the fans and greeted with "Get your t**s out for the lads". It's the assumption that women are fair game for abuse, ridicule or even assault.

OK THIS IS GETTING DEPRESSING.

Back to the chants, eh?

I'm sorry. Raw nerve.

Archived