IGNORED

Positives From Saturday

Chivs

There aren't many really. But here are a few to cheer us up....

1. Great freekick from Wilkshire. First time I can recall him keeping it below Row M.
  2. Great freekick from Wilkshire. I mean the second one where Brooker should have scored. A bit of innovation at a set piece. Whatever next!
  3. Great 20 minutes start. I said to the guy next to me "You wouldn't believe we are second from bottom". Oh dear.
  4. I thought Joseph played well. He looked composed on the ball.
  5. Chesterfield are a good team. We shouldn't forget this. They played some good football.
  6. Great support from the fans. Made me quite emotional when the whole ground joined in with Atyeo Block H. Mind you, we were 1-4 down.
  7. We're only 5 or 6 players away from a decent team
  8. OK, I'm struggling now...

Once we get all our players fit I'm positive we will see at least a draw before the season's end. :pray:

We scored 2?

Erm...

I'm struggling to.. Erm...

Wilkshire had a new hair cut?

He was also wearing gloves which is inexcusable in my view. It sums up his girly can't tackle-won't tackle attitude. He was given MOM but the Chesterfield midfield completely outplayed ours. If Wilkshire had a tough tackling colleague then he might be worth the MOM but he doesn't so he didn't (if you see what I mean :blink: ).

He was also wearing gloves which is inexcusable in my view. It sums up his girly can't tackle-won't tackle attitude. He was given MOM but the Chesterfield midfield completely outplayed ours. If Wilkshire had a tough tackling colleague then he might be worth the MOM but he doesn't so he didn't (if you see what I mean :blink: ).

Ya lost me after the gloves bit :dunno::laugh:

Are you a complete idiot?

Wilkshire has scored from free kicks before. How did these end up in the back of the net and Row M at the same time? Also, what is wrong with wearing gloves? He had just arrived back from Australia where their summer (where the weather actually gets warm) is about to start and it is freezing here. He is a creative midfielder that isn't rough and tumble but it isn't his responsibility to pick a balaced team. That's the manager's job. If a player is picked all he can do is turn up and do the job asked of him and Wilkshire certainly did that on Saturday.

I think Wilkshire was probably MOM, though maybe it was Brooker! I can see what the guy is saying about Wilkshire's free kicks. Most of them are crap but he is liable to score every now and again with a decent strike. I can remember Brentford and Blackpool away. So three over the course of 2 seasons is OK.

Have to disagree with your point about Joesph. He wasn't great, but was good at Swindon so the jury is still out for me. I'd say we are a left winger, strong holding player, right back and pacy forward away from being OK.

Archived