IGNORED

Poor Boardroom Leadership At Bcfc

Mr Mosquito

The poor boardroom leadership at BCFC has put this club in its current dire crisis. It's about time that Steve Lansdown and Co faced the fans and press to explain the direction that they're currently leading us in.

We're now in the same position as a mutant whore with 3 breasts i.e. out of all the cups :laugh: and languishing on the bed of poxy olde Div 3 :(

Thing is, I don't find it funny and it's now that Steve Lansdown should be showing some proper leadership. The sacking of Colin Sexstone for alienating so many supporters and the sacking of the players that thought it a good idea for a drink and a fight, while we were languishing in the relegation zone of poxy olde Div 3, would be where I'd start. The directors should be cracking the whip right now but where's their leadership?

I'm probably going to Doncaster Rovers v Bristol City FC on Saturday to attend a match where the host club has a 'proper' Chairman/ board of directors that truely love their club. I understand that Doncaster Rovers have a Chairman that cares about his club and supporters so much that he's letting them in for free. The Doncaster Chairman even registered as a player so as to appear as a substitute for Doncaster when they were 4-0 up against Hereford - the bloke was in his 50's at the time from what I've heard !!!!!! That's a top class supporter and Chairman - poles apart from the muppet leadership at BCFC at the moment.

I prefer that one :me?:

Yes 'LSN' knows that for the very best in unedited topical BCFC related news, views and reviews then you must get signed up for the yellow subber forum. :dance:

Foul/vulgar language also accepted, not many other football forums offer that degree of freedom of speech and expression. :w00t::whistle:

MOAN MOAN MOAN support your club and give it a rest BORING

:city::city::city: :city: :city:

Oh JOY, ANOTHER real fan...................

Like mediocrity and treatment like a piice of dog poo do you?

Goblin, and many many others including myself don't like it, and want improvement, not stagnation.

suggest YOU listen, you might learn summat.

Gobbo, don't diss "real supporters" please mate, they get a sulk on. :whistle: After all we aint supported the club in bad times have we? :doh:

I'm probably going to Doncaster Rovers v Bristol City FC on Saturday to attend a match where the host club has a 'proper' Chairman/ board of directors that truely love their club. I understand that Doncaster Rovers have a Chairman that cares about his club and supporters so much that he's letting them in for free.

Not strictly true.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co....~743678,00.html

Not free - only reduced.

Archived