IGNORED

Very Important Question

mozo

Fellow fans of the Bristol City Soccer Franchise 2005,

This may have already have been mentioned on here but I honestly didn't notice that yesterdays thread on the subject has just bounced back up to the top of the list. Honest.

Please help:

My mate Dave says that there is some sort of Supporter's Trust Shindig going on Monday 28th of November from 6.30 at ashton Gate.

He says that there will be literally loads of City legends there at this hootenanny and that I should go or summat.

My question is: how much would it cost and do you have tickets?

I hope one of the organisers could answer my question!

Its FREE yes free. But if you would like to contribute to membership the minimum payment is £1 a month thats £12 a year the same price as 3 packets of cigarettes. (well cheaper than that probably).

You be advised to be early as there are only 900 seats available and yes theres lots of legends going. If you need any more information pm dollymarie or lukejones2. We look forward to seeing you Monday 28th

• Admin

Fellow fans of the Bristol City Soccer Franchise 2005,

This may have already have been mentioned on here but I honestly didn't notice that yesterdays thread on the subject has just bounced back up to the top of the list. Honest.

Please help:

My mate Dave says that there is some sort of Supporter's Trust Shindig going on Monday 28th of November from 6.30 at ashton Gate.

He says that there will be literally loads of City legends there at this hootenanny and that I should go or summat.

My question is: how much would it cost and do you have tickets?

I hope one of the organisers could answer my question!

Do you work in PR ?, plugs like that are worth thousands to some companies.

Whilst you are at ..... that would not be the same night that has Gary Johnson, Steve Lansdown and Paul Cheesley speaking at would it ??? :dunno:

Can we get back on topic now ladies!!! :@

Did I also mention that we will be having a parade of ex players to show our useless lot what they should aspire to be like!!!!

I presume you don't include Louis Carey in 'our useless lot'. He's a legend after all, eh Dolly!

Should be a cracking night, I want to see Dudders. Will he have his arrows with him?

So whos going then????

don't forget your autograph books to me the legends!!! :)

When I was a young lad I used wait around the Gate for Rob Newman's autograph. I think those days are behind me now.

I'll probably be down there. Do they serve cider? Surely a silly question.

Archived