IGNORED

Qpr's Aaron Brown Rejected By Barnsley?

bh red

Interesting News.......Aaron Brown has been rejected by Barnsley after having a trial period with them?

didn't know that QPR were trying to get shot of him??? He will no doubt end up back here! oh how his career has gone down hill!

http://www.barnsleyfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...~744431,00.html

Yes, and how we are crying out for a left sided midfielder, oh and some pace to boot. Could be a bonus.

Now if only Johnson could undo Tinnions wrong doings and re-sign Doherty, Hill, Butler, Coles, Milller, Roberts, Goodfellow, Peacock(??!!) and Lita, then, discard Smith(J), Smith(G), Heywood, Brown(S), Partridge and, not least, the awful Orr, we might yet escape the drop. :whistle:

All depends how well he recovered from that broken leg, he might not be the same player again.

seems he is not fit enough for barnsley and we like them need players now, i'm not sure he is

worth the risk for the short term on loan.

I'd take him back tomorrow. Broken leg isn't the same as a ligament injury, thats the one that really screws players over believe you me! Shame he wouldn't even consider us after the way BCFC treated his brother Marvin.

Archived