IGNORED

Looking After The Fans

Pewsham

Just been looking on Bath Rugby's website. They are due to play Leeds on Friday night, and for a number of days we've all heard the warnings about cold weather and apparently we are in for a very cold Friday. Bath Rugby's answer? Free soup for all that attend the game. It's probably not cost the club too much, but gestures such as this generate a lot of goodwill - something that's sadly lacking at Ashton Gate these days I fear. Can you imagine Bristol City doing this?

Guest pirate100

:rofl2br:

You ain't safe from the drop yet mate!

Make sure you have fun playing Burton Albion next season wont you!

100 pirates.......... You said it mate!! I didn't even realise there was that many of you... You better not have been in-breading again!! :doh:

funny. sure we'll have fun playing...........who was it again?......oh yeah bristol c*ty next season.

on a serious note, do you really think we're going to go down? (despite your wishes!) i rekon it'll be close, and we'll give the fans a scare but we'll survive........again!

Nice to see you've supported City since 1987, most Admirable. :laugh:

supported city in going down that is!

funny. sure we'll have fun playing...........who was it again?......oh yeah bristol c*ty next season.

on a serious note, do you really think we're going to go down? (despite your wishes!) i rekon it'll be close, and we'll give the fans a scare but we'll survive........again!

supported city in going down that is!

Hey we're all in this together! :rofl2br:

You could well do. If you lose Agogo then it would be very hard for you to stay up I reckon. Don't know much about the rest of your squad. I don't follow the lower leagues! :whistle:

If we went down I would want you lot to stay in League "2" as it will be a huge couple of games and obviously 6 eeeasyyy points for us!

Lennie Lawrence though!! I have to say bravo on that ol' chum! :blink:

Paul Trollope seems to be alright though.

Guest pirate100

'lose agogo'? never! unless some swashbucklers like yeslves nick I'm! I heard he's closer to staying with us than leaving....never know though.

i think we will struggle without him.

what do you think will become of city if marcus goes in jan?

would be a laugh if we were to face each other again next season though!

what do you think will become of city if marcus goes in jan?

would be a laugh if we were to face each other again next season though!

It can't get any worse can it?

He's only scored 4 goals. People say service etc... But it's hardly good at the moment is it!

I'd be more concerned if Brooker left.

It would be a laugh for us if we meet next season. You lot won't know whether to laugh or cry!

Archived