IGNORED

David Noble Of Boston

Godzilla

Guest Legend City Man

What a load of rubbish, we need to be signing well known proven players who have had good experience in the higher divisions. another crap signing if it happens

What a load of rubbish, we need to be signing well known proven players who have had good experience in the higher divisions. another crap signing if it happens

Why do we need to sign well known players,thats the bloody problem we sign higher league players that don't give a monkeys about the club just the wage packet!

Players from lower down want to prove them selves and from a coaching side of things johnson can improve them.

Just look at what we have murray, bridges, stewart the list is endless the days of names like these are long gone while johnson is in charge.

Johnson looks at players he can improve and want to improve!just look at jevons hes found his feet in 1st and 2nd division,look at the players at yeovil any real big names there i don't think so!!!!

OK, I made a spelling mistakes, you bloody pedants! :laugh::laugh:

I'm not even going to bother to edit it. I take the moral high ground with someone, but I can't even spell! :blush:

Yeap a dictionary under the Christmas Tree would be a treat for the city Dan. Not a Bristle version though mind :handbags:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Yeap a dictionary under the Christmas Tree would be a treat for the city Dan. Not a Bristle version though mind :handbags:

Or he could just download the spell checker.

Guest Ronmeister

Noble is quality.

Good Start

Sort of reminds me of Joe Cole with his tricks. But he can also tackle!!!

EXCE-BLOODY-LENT

I'd say we are lucky to be able to bring him in on loan at least.

YAY

The Gary Johnson love affair is finally rekindled :wub::city:

i think most of you are mistaking David Noble for Mark Noble as i follow West Ham i can tell you that David Noble was at West Ham at academy level but Mark Noble now is breaking into the first team, he started on Saturday. David Noble played four times for West Ham before being loaned to Plymouth in 2004.

i think most of you are mistaking David Noble for Mark Noble as i follow West Ham i can tell you that David Noble was at West Ham at academy level but Mark Noble now is breaking into the first team, he started on Saturday. David Noble played four times for West Ham before being loaned to Plymouth in 2004.

Yea i know the difference, no offense.

Plus Mark Noble is only about 18/19............David Noble is about 21/22.

:shifty:

Archived