IGNORED

Snow

Guest pirate100

Guest pirate100

i heard that in places where there has been fog (bristol and birmingham named) there will be snow due this week. is it so? when exactly is it going to arrive. best not happen on sat...will be chaos in bris for sure.

i heard that in places where there has been fog (bristol and birmingham named) there will be snow due this week. is it so? when exactly is it going to arrive. best not happen on sat...will be chaos in bris for sure.

I heard Thursday.

Guest pirate100

on rovers forum there's loads of your lot on there.....so i thought i'd give this one a go. not as good as ours mind!

what does that guy mean 'i don't see what its (snow) got to do with city'? if city come from bristol, then it has everything to do with them.

don't you guys like talking about rovers anyway? we're a lovely lot really...and we're not inbred, thats just our friends across the bridge.

on rovers forum there's loads of your lot on there.....so i thought i'd give this one a go. not as good as ours mind!

what does that guy mean 'i don't see what its (snow) got to do with city'? if city come from bristol, then it has everything to do with them.

don't you guys like talking about rovers anyway? we're a lovely lot really...and we're not inbred, thats just our friends across the bridge.

According to your details under your avatar, you've supported City since 1987! :ph34r:

Guest Ronmeister

Well if you come in peace you are welcome...well a bit :laugh:

Guest pirate100

According to your details under your avatar, you've supported City since 1987! :ph34r:

yes i know.....how many more times do i have to explain myself? i support city in going down of course. cummon gary, you can do it!

Guest ashtonunited

All together now...

Your sister is your mother,

your uncle is you brother,

you only ###g each other,

the rovers family,

Guest pirate100

Friends? Sister? Mother? Aunty?.... Its all the same to you lot innit?

'supported city since i was a boy'....clearly you have only just started supporting them then.

Guest pirate100

It says in your aviator you've been supporting City since 1987 :city:

i explained myself 5 messages up. have a peek. i am fully aware that your probably pulling my leg by the way.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'm worried for pikey100.

Surely his caravan will not be the best place to be if the temp falls to minus 10, and with snow on the ground how will he be able to tarmac roads.

I think we should do some fund rasing "Keep a pikey warm at Christmas".

Failing that, his mum could always burn her stocks of heather for warmth

Guest bristolbred

It would effect the training pitch, thats whats it got to do with city.

Are you going to Doncaster on Saturday, Codfather 0312???.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

I don't see what a Rovers fan is doing on here but meh ;)

Probably trying to make the Borum a little bit more interesting!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

All together now...

Your sister is your mother,

your uncle is you brother,

you only ###g each other,

the rovers family,

That will get you banned from "G" Block!!.

Big Brother is watching YOU!!.

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

More than one account is not allowed and is a banable offence.

Is it??

I had 3 on the go when i first got banned!!

Didn't get banned for having more than one account, just for fishing!!

Hang on a Moment!!

You go fishing!!, I think you should be banned!!

Either that, or for all the other CARP (re-arrange letters) you post on the forum!!

:shifty::whistle::)

Weather coming in from the Artic on friday, strong cold winds which will make it feel like .... minus 10 ! Snow in places....

Micheal Fish !!!!!

It was set for Thursday, but the weather has a worse lateness record than Wessex Trains!!.

We've been 3 days frost free so far this week!!.

Now you wonder why the Skonto Riga match is being played behind closed door's??

Weather, or lack of interest??

:shifty::):laugh:

Guest pirate100

I'm worried for pikey100.

Surely his caravan will not be the best place to be if the temp falls to minus 10, and with snow on the ground how will he be able to tarmac roads.

I think we should do some fund rasing "Keep a pikey warm at Christmas".

Failing that, his mum could always burn her stocks of heather for warmth

fund raising? you should be fund raising to save the sad excuse for a football club that you support. £2m losses remember? cant afford the new stand? ahhhhhhh, diddums.

rather be a pikey than a sh!t

yes i'd rather be a pikey than a sh!t

rather be a pikey

rather be a pikey

fund raising? you should be fund raising to save the sad excuse for a football club that you support. £2m losses remember? cant afford the new stand? ahhhhhhh, diddums.

yes i'd rather be a pikey than a sh!t

rather be a pikey

rather be a pikey

A song to help the fundraising for your christmas pressie!

Feed the pikey, let him know it's christmas time!!!

I hear Bob Geldolf has plans to make you his next mission! FEED THE PIKEY!!!!!

Guest pirate100

A song to help the fundraising for your christmas pressie!

Feed the pikey, let him know it's christmas time!!!

I hear Bob Geldolf has plans to make you his next mission! FEED THE PIKEY!!!!!

:clap:

Archived