IGNORED

David Noble

JudgeRed

Guest ashtonunited

when i was reading gazza's book when he was at boston as coach he said this bloke was the most skilful he has seen for a long time and for gazza to say that must mean he is quite good.. but he did say his attitude was is only drawback.. he wouldnt listen to advice

He should fit right in then

'Speaking exclusively to the official website this afternoon, Evans added: "David Noble is a great talent and gets the opportunity to join a massive club'.

So he's not coming here then! :)

As I understand it he has played for Arsenal, West Ham and Watford, loaned to plymouth and then signed for Boston! Bit of a difference, Boston. I'm wondering why?

Good on Gary though if he has unearthed a gem from the lower leagues, after all that's where we are aren't we. We might as well use the talent already playing at this level, at least he shouldn't need time to settle in!

So he's not coming here then! :)

As I understand it he has played for Arsenal, West Ham and Watford, loaned to plymouth and then signed for Boston! Bit of a difference, Boston. I'm wondering why?

Good on Gary though if he has unearthed a gem from the lower leagues, after all that's where we are aren't we. We might as well use the talent already playing at this level, at least he shouldn't need time to settle in!

I remember exactly the same things said about Alex Russell when he signed from Torquay.

Guest alex1089

Tomorrow I expect because they will try and get a World Interview done aswell. Also that was agreed at about 5:30 I think so the club are most probably keeping us waiting and getting it announced tomorrow. They might have a double swoop to wow us with! You never know!

I remember exactly the same things said about Alex Russell when he signed from Torquay.

Yes but I am hoping we have not seen the best of Alex Russell yet. To be fair to him he is still getting over his injury and it could take a couple of months til he is match fit..

Guest alex1089

Former Arsenal midfielder David Noble joined Boston United on loan from West Ham United in February 2004. He had joined Arsenal as a trainee in August 1999 and moved to West Ham in January 2003 without making any first team appearances for the "Gunners". He had made fifteen first team appearances for Watford during a loan spell with them in the 2001/2 season. He has played for the England youth team and for Scotland Under 21s.

A little bit on Noble.

So now we have Noble, Wilkshire, Russell, Brown, Skuse and Grant Smith as midfielders.

What about a left sided player - a winger maybe ??

Well that has now gone by the wayside - unless we forego a striker....

I'm finding myself criticising every move of this bloke, so I'm going to stop winding myself up now !

Just sit back and hope he is right - which will be a turn up (oops, done it again).

Yes but to be fair the whole of the midfield has been rubbish in the last few games. Spicing things up in the centre won't hurt.

Guest S_M_U_D_G_E

Just looked at Boston's last few results on BBC and Noble has been a sub or hasn't played! Could be an injury or more concerning, can't get in Boston's first team??

Guest bristolbred

when i was reading gazza's book when he was at boston as coach he said this bloke was the most skilful he has seen for a long time and for gazza to say that must mean he is quite good..

Was this when Gazza was sober??.

:me?::me?::me?:

but he did say his attitude was is only drawback.. he wouldnt listen to advice

Should feel at home then at Ashton Gate!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

See view from a Boston fan on BBC site. I suspect we may be cashing in on Wilkshire in January?

"David Noble is pure quality - Can pass a ball like you've never seen, be it from 10 yards to 40 yard rakers. He also can beat men and dribble with the ball. He also very rarely losses possession.

On the downside he doesn't like to get "stuck in" but this season has been more willing to get dirtier but still tends to leave this to less skillful players.

Was having a good season but has been dropped of late, this has been rumoured down to a fall out with our manager (1 of a series if rumours are to be believed). Don't worry he's not disruptive it's more down to Evans (our manager) being an arrogant Scotch T##t.

Gary Johnson tried to sign him twice whilst at Yeovil so rates him very highly. Think he will do a good job for you and no disrespect but i think he would easily hold his own in the championship and I feel we are not getting the sort of money he is worth.

I for 1 will be very sad to see him go really think Evans should put the team before himself"

Now on main site

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~744936,00.html

He's coming for a medical today, do loan players have medicals? If not it's just about certain we'll sign him in January. Also says Gary tried twice to sign him whilst at yeovil so he sounds like he has been watching him for a while.

Also quinn gone back to Posh, illness. Leaving GJ space to bring in one last player before 5pm tomorrow.

Just looked at Boston's last few results on BBC and Noble has been a sub or hasn't played! Could be an injury or more concerning, can't get in Boston's first team??

Read a recent Daily Mirror article and this said that Noble was available again (for one of the matches just gone this was) after missing 4 matches (I think) through a rib unjury.

Actually, just found it here

Archived