IGNORED

Bcfc World...

Red Skin

There was a time when to find out anything about what was going on the club meant buying the EP or a day later reading it on Teletext. These days we have BCFC World. But is all this constant chatter about performances, possible signing/loans, and the general state of the BCFC really that helpful especially when things are going great?

Like the all pervading News24/CNN, BCFC World is far too interferring in the day to day events at the club. Every incident must be commented on, every match result analysed, every decision justified. I think GJ (and Tins before him) should be left to contemplate and reflect on things without a camera and mic pushed into their face. Too often explanations come across as excuses, analysis of players performances appear like criticism, and a misplaced comment, a shrug, or a pregnant pause is later interpretted as discontent or ill feeling within the squad. For me this information overload is just making things worse!

Even though I pay for BCFC World I'd feel much happer if they just showed a bit more of the highlights (if we can call them that right now!) and a lot less chat and conjecture. Shut up, stop washing your laundry in public, and kick some backsides off camera!!

Any thoughts?

Archived