IGNORED

Please Cast Your Votes

Guest paulbrst

Guest paulbrst

was today

a) our worst performance of the season

B) the most boring match of the season

c) both

I have never seen a player so clearly out of his depth than Kevin Amankwaah he couldn't even find his way back to the dressing room. I do fear for his future after today.

Why have coles and Butler decided to make so many unforced errors this season? Surely we must have someone in preference to Butler? (oops i forgot Danny doesn't see the reserves so he will never know) Matt Hill is pretty steady as ever but is already "player voted most likely to get dropped when the ever-disappointing mickey bell is fit again"

Why did we buy Wilkshire - apart from the first match I fail to see why we play a player who cannot shoot pass or tackle. Miller must be a great buy when Lita is played in preference to him. Lets just try and think back to the last time young Leroy actually did anything in the first team.

We also have a bet going as to how long it will take our deadly Welshman Alf Roberts to actually take the ball past a man.

I am really struggling to see how we are going to get out of a very ordinary division with this team who are so devoid of confidence. Watch out Danny there is a run of what appear to be easy games on paper after the Brighton match and we will need to win most of them.

City usually offer cheap season tickets after the mid season point - any chance this year you will offer to buy some back??????

Archived