IGNORED

I Thought I Would Point Out . .

LSN

My mate rang up the ticket office yesterday about swapping his season ticket for an East End ticket for the Brentford game. The women in the office said that all he has to do now is swap a voucher for a ticket at the ticket office (the one opposite the club shop). So, there is no need to travel to the gate when all you have to do is ring up the ticket office and swap em!!!

Hope this answers a few questions, LSN

How much is it to call the ticket office per a min

Thanks

For 0870 numbers, callers pay at BT's National Call rate, which is 8p/min daytime, 4p/min evenings and 2p/min weekends.

This sort of information is freely available on the internet. Do you have access to the internet? If so, you could look it up yourself.

Yes i do have the net but my net is ####, it takes bout 2 mins to load up the main city page and its hard to do a lot online
I'm on dial up too, so I'm aware of how long it takes to load up webpages.

I just looked up 0870 call rates on google, so I didn't need to visit the Bristol City website.

Also, you had to wait seven minutes for an answer on the forum, so, essentially, you've wasted five minutes. It's ok, though, you can make them up at the end of the day.

Archived