IGNORED

We Could Do Worse Than...

samo

someone elses post before about a fan ringing Tony Fawthrop after seeing a decent youngster got me thinking. with only one day till the window, can we either second guess who GJ might be using to fill the last loan spot, or has anyone seen a player who might make a differenrce to our current dire position between now and january. here's mine...

a brummie mate of mine often pops down to the 'other' BCFC (yes, birmingham city) reserve games and has rave reviewed a certain Njazi Kuqi, brother of a one Shefki Kuqi, whos not looked too shabby this season. knowing of our lack of any kind of forward line he thought a 6'4" (but supposedly quite skillful) striker with something to prove (he only signed this summer and is seen as, quote "one for the future") might be able to help us out.

here he is

http://www.blues.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squa...2~32579,00.html

anyone else got any ideas for last min loans?

someone elses post before about a fan ringing Tony Fawthrop after seeing a decent youngster got me thinking. with only one day till the window, can we either second guess who GJ might be using to fill the last loan spot, or has anyone seen a player who might make a differenrce to our current dire position between now and january. here's mine...

a brummie mate of mine often pops down to the 'other' BCFC (yes, birmingham city) reserve games and has rave reviewed a certain Njazi Kuqi, brother of a one Shefki Kuqi, whos not looked too shabby this season. knowing of our lack of any kind of forward line he thought a 6'4" (but supposedly quite skillful) striker with something to prove (he only signed this summer and is seen as, quote "one for the future") might be able to help us out.

here he is

http://www.blues.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squa...2~32579,00.html

anyone else got any ideas for last min loans?

Might be worth a look. Can't do us any harm looking at or bringing in players on short-term deals from bigger clubs. Would make a change from bringing them in from clubs in the basement anyway!

Archived