IGNORED

It`s Chico Time

potbelly

I think it wood be great to get CHICO down at the gate to do the halftime bit. it would bring loads of more crowds in and we would start winning again.

Just thought i woud c what u all think before i post the idea on the ask steve board.

What time is it???

IT`S CHICO TIME !!!!!!!!!

I think it wood be great to get CHICO down at the gate to do the halftime bit. it would bring loads of more crowds in and we would start winning again.

Just thought i woud c what u all think before i post the idea on the ask steve board.

What time is it???

You lost your marbles!!!!!? No Bl***Y way!!!!

What time is it???

your an idiot

What time is it???

Wouldn't it be a bit of a rush to get from Bristol to London for X Factor in time for the Saturday night performance?

What time is it???

Well........I suppoase you would get less people leave before full-time..........most will be gone by half time with him singing

Hint Hint look at the pictures I posted, or failing that just go pick up a national newspaper or look at the xfactor website.

I didn't know who he was either so after your post Dolly, ran out to buy a Guardian - and he wasn't featured anywhere! Or in the FT!!

Can you believe that Redtauntonion doesn't check the Xfactor website?! I'm on it all hours.......

Sure, it was on in the background huh ;)

Oh it definately was. I won't say what i was doing though! :whistle: :razz:

I didn't know who he was either so after your post Dolly, ran out to buy a Guardian - and he wasn't featured anywhere! Or in the FT!!

Can you believe that Redtauntonion doesn't check the Xfactor website?! I'm on it all hours.......

I've decided to take the rest of time that xfactor is on, off of work and dedicate all my time to the show, i shall no longer be leaving my house, anything to with the show then i shall know about it first!

Go on lou go back on the show, see i've started already!!!! :unsure:

See now you should have bought a Daily Star, then it would have been wall to wall Chico!!!! :dance:

Far too common for the Guardian

Me read the guardian? Have you read the content of my posts?! Beano maybe.

I don't know anything about this x-factor malarkey. I'm still trying to get over Lemar not winning Fame Academy all that time ago. He was robbed, man!

Anyway, all this seems to me a chin-strokingly interesting metaphor for Gary Johnson's plight.....hmmmmm.....

Noooooo wasnt Lemar in the same one as Alex Parks? She deserved to win! I love her. She is adorable... although even more unattainable than most fit birds :P

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or your bizarre taste in women!!

....which is kind of a chin-strokingly insightful metaphor for Michael Bridges career....hmmmmm....

What time is it???

u dunt no what your talkng abt.

Chico is a clown isn't he. I mean a real live big red grin clown. Not one of those XFactor miseries. Not that I watch XFactor.

Archived