IGNORED

Most Famous And Infamous Members Of The Forum

Guest ashtonunited

Don't you start! We need everyone focused - little does Dolly & Robins72 know, but we've actually assigned someone to make sure that they stay at least 10 yards from any celeb & player at all times!

Hang on that wasnt part of the contract!! :@

It says we have to make the players feel welcome :wub:

And I could turn up naked!

Where can I buy 900 sick bags before Monday?

I'm sure you're charming and gorgeous, with a personality to melt the coldest heart. No sick bags required, we've eaten at Ashton Gate for too long to be put off by anything

In our very own extra special way :blush:

Now let's not forget that some of us (yours truly) will have a camcorder with them!

Still....keep up the good work ladies...I'm sure that you're both doing it for the good of the Supporters Trust & not for any personal gain, gratification or to get a husband!! :blink:

Now let's not forget that some of us (yours truly) will have a camcorder with them!

Still....keep up the good work ladies...I'm sure that you're both doing it for the good of the Supporters Trust & not for any personal gain, gratification or to get a husband!! :blink:

My husband will be there willing the players to take me off his hands :w00t:

Well obviously if I did sell my story with a kiss and tell I would make sure the Supporters Trust got a HUGE plug.

The things I do for my football club!!

Well obviously if I did sell my story with a kiss and tell I would make sure the Supporters Trust got a HUGE plug.

The things I do for my football club!!

A share of the profits would be nice!

oy, I'm a bloke. The photo's of my daughter and friend!! :(

Ooops! When you mentioned about Dolly, Robins & that Angus getting a room, I thought you we're also swooning over Angus!

My most humble apologies. :blush:

A share of the profits would be nice!

Ooops! When you mentioned about Dolly, Robins & that Angus getting a room, I thought you we're also swooning over Angus!

My most humble apologies. :blush:

It's OK. I know that in some parts of the C of E it's mandatory for the clergy to be gay........ not in Wigan though, they're rough, tough ex miners here :@

Profits?/ the only profits you get is Dolly and my presence for the evening :wub::wub:

We don't charge much honest!!! :w00t:

I meant a share of the profits from the 'Dolly: Find out I really got up to with Angus' kiss-and-tell story going to the ST - not to me.

Whilst both of your presence for the evening is certainly a positive, I get the impression that you might be somewhat ' distracted'! :shifty:

It's OK. I know that in some parts of the C of E it's mandatory for the clergy to be gay........ not in Wigan though, they're rough, tough ex miners here :@

We have tough examiners here aswell.....my A level music exam lasted over 4 hours!

I meant a share of the profits from the 'Dolly: Find out I really got up to with Angus' kiss-and-tell story going to the ST - not to me.

Whilst both of your presence for the evening is certainly a positive, I get the impression that you might be somewhat ' distracted'! :shifty:

We were merely stating what a fantastic night it will be and that we have an important role in amking the players and legends feel welcome. :wub:

We have tough examiners here aswell.....my A level music exam lasted over 4 hours!

Eeee, they were tough days, doing the Level six piano. Tell that to the young 'uns today, they'd never believe you

No I will be very much focused on one thing

"...step into my office wont you????"

Office.....is that the new name for 'back of my car'? :me?:

"Where's Dolly?"

"Dunno? Haven't seen her."

"Hmm...sure she's about somewhere. What about Angus, we need him on stage?"

"Sorry. Haven't seen him either."

<gulp>

Ok so is this a challenge now to see how many threads we can turn into ones about the Supporters Trust between now and Monday

Sounds like a good plan :)

Oh god pleeeeaasseeee!!!!

Can I can I??????? :pray::pray:

What if he's into weird stuff like 'commitment' and 'talking'?

You've a very strange mind, Honeycrack

Sorry....I'm actually really tired (Over-tired as my folks used to say) & I get stupid when I feel like this. Trust me - I never insult & if you think I have then you've misunderstood or I've not made myself clear!

Sorry....I'm actually really tired (Over-tired as my folks used to say) & I get stupid when I feel like this. Trust me - I never insult & if you think I have then you've misunderstood or I've not made myself clear!

Of course not.... and if I didn't expect to be insulted do you think I'd sign up for this forum?! :)

Archived