IGNORED

City Sign Bas Savage

Guest The Codfather 0312

Guest The Codfather 0312

City have fially recieved clearence from the Football authorities to complete the short-term signing of former reading player Bas Savage 23.

Guest DrFaustus

City have fially recieved clearence from the Football authorities to complete the short-term signing of former reading player Bas Savage 23.

You do know that interfering with fish is a criminal offence?

Guest DrFaustus

don't worry bout cod face he will be covered in batter on saturday on someones plate

Hopfully.....

For a bloke that can't afford to watch city, he seems to have a lot to say with little substance. Christ I know more about City and I'm only here for the banter.

'Battered Cod'?.....probably why he doesn't go to away matches!!

I posted two posts that were a bit of fun instead of slagging off the team. Codface started some something last night so I'm entitled to respond.

Yeh maybe but not in every post you do! Also this is a football forum...Not a place for little kids to disrespect and slag off other people.

Tom

Guest DrFaustus

A certain irony here. 'Also some of the things he says ARE pretty wrong'.

You're really not the right one to give lessons in grammar, syntax, spelling or punctuation, dear fruit.

Guest DrFaustus

Nor you in 'Procreation' or 'Evolution' dear Dr.! :blink:

I have evolved into one who enjoys procreation with both 2 and four-legged creatures. Take back that slur, molasses minge. :razz:

Archived