IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Rocky

I'm quite suprised with the deal, someone on here last week mentioned he was going back to Ashton Gate on loan.

I assume on the basis of his Cheltenham loan and joining Swindon that he wants a move back to this area.

I just hope he does the job. We shall see.

A former BCFC legend, Once told me Aaron is the most talented player he had seen at AG during his 30 yr association, He then went on to say he had an attitude problem, He was lazy, a poor trainer and had even been less than honest about injuries.....................................Alledgedly

A former BCFC legend, Once told me Aaron is the most talented player he had seen at AG during his 30 yr association, He then went on to say he had an attitude problem, He was lazy, a poor trainer and had even been less than honest about injuries.....................................Alledgedly

His brother was the same wasn't he!? same with Dwayne Plummer..

Ian Baird isn't a City legend...

He definitely has an attitude problem. A friend of mine went to school with him, and we bumped into him in broadmead a few years ago. My mate kinda looked over and nodded the way you do when you see someone you know and got a torrent of abuse and attitude off him, "Don't think you know me just cos I've made it" etc.

Needless to say he had a good chuckle about Aaron's latest footballing endeavours. Non league inside a year is my bet. Pity people waste their talent, Aaron as a kid was an awesome player.

Nibor

Archived