IGNORED

Cant Be Arsed

leadman

Just spoke to my dad, the eternal pessimist. he still thinks City will win today. Must be true then. :city:

Good-O! Personally, I'm going ot watch ALdershot V FGR today as I've got to head that way for another reason. Goodafternoon Mr. Tinnion!

I can feel it in the wind today

That'll be the Lamb Vindaloo from last night....

This is the worst Bristol City side in 40 years. (excluding the 82 team who you cant really count cos they were a collection of trialists and youngsters)

It just seems to be reaching new lows every week so can you seriously see how this bunch of wasters are going to get a result on a harsh boggy pitch, in freezing rough conditions playing against Doncasters physical style football?

Expecting anything is nothing but blind optimism, but stranger things have happened. I hope so, because ive a feeling that Swindon are going to turn over Barnsley, so anything less than a win and we'll be bottom tonight.

:(

Guest bristolbred

i fear another depressing defeat, i just cant bring myself to go today, i hope i regret it later.

I can't really be arsed either!!

That's why I'm setting off now!!

Be in Doncaster in just under a hour!!

After all, at least I'll be able to be on here later, posting positively or negatively, BUT at least I'll be able to say;

AT LEAST I WAS THERE!!

;););)

Guest SteveinNC

Sorry, but i cant see anything but a defeat today, i honestly cant see us not letting in at least two, so a defeat it is as far as I'm concerned. Heffernan will score.Anyone know if he,s playing or expected to?

Good prediction...Heff has scored! 1-0 now, I predict 3-0 to Donny. We are currently showing no response at all.

Archived