IGNORED

Doncaster Rovers Vs Bristol City

twaters

and now we are 1 down after 5 minutes. Heffernan, ever heard of him?

When I saw that Heffernan, Miller, and Madjo all scored within 2 minutes of eachother, I simply assumed we were 3-0 up. I mean, we wouldn't be stupid enough to sell or loan out all our strikers, would we? :whistle:

Guest SteveinNC

Sounds like it was a dodgy goal! But a goal nonetheless. That's the way it goes when you are down. Not much hope here I am afraid. Hate to say it, but GJ's promises and optimism are just pie in the sky. Relegation is now more of a certainty than ever. Sorry for the negative response, but that's how I feel. I was very excited about GJ coming onboard, but there has been absolutely no improvement whatsoever. We are going nowhere but down. :angry:

Sounds like it was a dodgy goal! But a goal nonetheless. That's the way it goes when you are down. Not much hope here I am afraid. Hate to say it, but GJ's promises and optimism are just pie in the sky. Relegation is now more of a certainty than ever. Sorry for the negative response, but that's how I feel. I was very excited about GJ coming onboard, but there has been absolutely no improvement whatsoever. We are going nowhere but down. :angry:

3 loan players and a new keeper in defence. Conceding goals is inevitable. GJ's loan players are worse than those the have replaced.

basso, carey, sankofa, joseph, youga,

murray, skuse, wilkshire, noble, cotterill, brooker.

subs: phillips, stewart, heywood, orr, savage

skuse playing a holding role and brooker up front on his own in

a 4-5-1 formation.. does my head in, we ask for more support and service

from the midfield to the strikers, so they sign noble, then jonson plays half fit brooker

up front and stewart on the bench.

cotts off for savage??? back to 4-4-2 but now the service provider has gone off

for the goal scorer??

Archived