IGNORED

One Man's

Pete1975Legend

and he is currently playing conference football, I see why he wanted to turn BCFC into a conference team so he could make his comeback.

this is no one elses fault but Tinnion's he is to blame for this shambles that and the sacking of you know who. Poor old Johnson must be wondering what the hell he has inherited a useless defence and a cats chance in hell of us actually winning a game.

If you want a good bet go down the bookies and put £100 on BCFC not losing next week its a sure fire win for you

and he is currently playing conference football, I see why he wanted to turn BCFC into a conference team so he could make his comeback.

this is no one elses fault but Tinnion's he is to blame for this shambles that and the sacking of you know who. Poor old Johnson must be wondering what the hell he has inherited a useless defence and a cats chance in hell of us actually winning a game.

If you want a good bet go down the bookies and put £100 on BCFC not losing next week its a sure fire win for you

Agreed. but gj is making things worse

Whatever Brian Tinnion's failings may have been this squad was not as bad under him as it has been under Johnson.

The squad is in fact weaker now as the quality of loan signings has been worse than the players replaced, and there is a definate lack of motivation at present. However poor the squad may be it is Johnson's job to do something constructive with them. He knew what he was coming to when he accepted the position at Ashton Gate - it is for him to change the current situation.

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE GET OFF TINNION'S BACK????????

Whatever Brian Tinnion's failings may have been this squad was not as bad under him as it has been under Johnson.

The squad is in fact weaker now as the quality of loan signings has been worse than the players replaced, and there is a definate lack of motivation at present. However poor the squad may be it is Johnson's job to do something constructive with them. He knew what he was coming to when he accepted the position at Ashton Gate - it is for him to change the current situation.

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE GET OFF TINNION'S BACK????????

When ? maybe when you stop moaning about the current manager !!

Agreed, but it was the board that appointed Tinnion in the first place and stood by whilst our club fall apart.

Tins didnt intend to turn BCFC into such a shambles. He loved this football club, and jumped at the chance to manage it. I blame those that decided he was the right man to appoint. They need to hold up their hands and admit that they are no longer the right people to take Bristol City forward.

You can't put all the blame on the team or the managers the buck stops at the BOARD they went for the cheap option by sacking DW and putting a player like TINNION which was adored by us all as a player and put him in a job that he had no expirence in and turned alot of fans against him. It's the BOARD that needs to answer to us for whats going on now. SO MR LANSDOWN AND CO. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU NEED TO DIG DEEP INTO your POCKET AND DIG DEEP I MEAN....

i bet you have a poster of johnson on the back of your door that you worship every night before you go to bed! he's not a god you know! when will people start looking at him for what he has done at city rather than thinking he's the perfect manager!

The team that started today contained just TWO players (Carey and Cotterill) who started the ill-fated Swansea game (Tinnion's final match). Five of them weren't even at the club when Tinnion left.

The majority may be Tinnion's players but the team is definitely Johnson's.

Guest ashtonyate

Does it really matter who fault it is we are where we are, and a lot of things, players, managers, and people have put us where are.We just got too hope Johnson can sign players in the new year too stop us going down.

Redtilldead

Not moaning about Johnson - merely pointing out that to date he isn't achieving.

Maybe he will in time, but whoever is in charge the important thing is for supporters to continue to encourage the team to a return to winning ways.

Hear Hear mate, fair play to you, and I totally agree with you when you say, we the supporters should continue to encourage the team, and of course the manager, who in my opinion hasn't had enough time yet at this club.

One last thing 2 seasons ago Crystal Palace were at the bottom of the league at Christmas time, and come May they won the playoff final, mind you I'm the eternal optimist !!!

Archived