IGNORED

What A Cracking Manager !

Keepers Ball

This Johnson is getting right on my wick.

Ive just been chatting to a mate on the phone who is up at Doncaster.He's been chatting to Phillips (yes they know one another).

1) By all accounts team-mates don't rate this Savage bloke

2) Johnsons reasoning for dropping Phillips is he is not bubbly enough !! :doh:

3) Johnson questions Phillips that the only reason Phillips was everpresent was because he had no competition

4)When Phillips questioned Johnson his reply was "Go and ask your team-mates who they'd prefer in goal" to which phillips refused as he felt its unproffessional

4) When Johnson subbed Cotterill his words were "You are playing crap today" (Cracking man-management with a youngster)

Get rid of the Arsehole I say

OOh thats a cracking reply is'nt it ?

Tell you what lets not bother with a forum shall we after all 90% of it is "My this and that is"... posts

Typical woman

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn... Typical SuididalRed :doh:

We don't care what Phillips has supposedly said to your mate. Probably aload of rubbish and as you said something about him being near the dug out, another load of chinese whispers :)

what a bunch of "Nescafe shakers"

Is it any wonder Ashton Gate is like a morgue with you lot attending?

I start with something to debate and all you numpties can do is denounce the conversation ever happened !!!

If you think this post is crap,bring or bullcrap then fine but but why bother replying with pathetic rudeness ?

Is it any wonder City fans are disliked up and down the country ?

Oh hang on...I can just hear the reply .."We don't care"

From the man who came out with the sexist rubbish.

If you have something against DD because she's female then fine but why bother replying with pathetic rudeness? Hypocrite.

Oh thanks Daniel :D "If he has got a problem with me then fine"

More fool him if his pathetic problem with me is that I'm female, more fool him :)

what a bunch of "Nescafe shakers"

Is it any wonder Ashton Gate is like a morgue with you lot attending?

I start with something to debate and all you numpties can do is denounce the conversation ever happened !!!

If you think this post is crap,bring or bullcrap then fine but but why bother replying with pathetic rudeness ?

Is it any wonder City fans are disliked up and down the country ?

Oh hang on...I can just hear the reply .."We don't care"

You call our manager an "arsehole" and then complain about "pathetic rudeness". Just think about it and you may understand the reactions against you.

My mate knows a player and he said....... ZZZZZzzzzzzzz whatever

The post regarding Phillips is absolutely true, I heard it from the player personally 2 weeks ago, infact GJ told Phillips that the 10 out field players preferred Basso in goal.

Work that one out.

In addition GJ told Bridges that he would never wear a City shirt whilst he was manager.

l

Counteracted...simple as

Besides its there to raise a smile but obviously not you.

you must be one of those "Sandal-wearing yoghurt knitting Liberal" that likes to be politically correct and stuff this country up

You really are one of the biggest numpties on this forum and that is saying alot when you're up there with the Codface etc :doh:

Counteracted...simple as

Besides its there to raise a smile but obviously not you.

you must be one of those "Sandal-wearing yoghurt knitting Liberal" that likes to be politically correct and stuff this country up

You're a tit.

The post regarding Phillips is absolutely true, I heard it from the player personally 2 weeks ago, infact GJ told Phillips that the 10 out field players preferred Basso in goal.

Work that one out.

In addition GJ told Bridges that he would never wear a City shirt whilst he was manager.

l

Whether its true or not, he's still a tit.

Archived