IGNORED

Help Needed

shire_redz

Guest Mr Brightside

After last weeks defeat to Chesterfield I nailed my season ticket to a tree in Ashton Park. I popped back today and some bugger's nicked the nail!

probably so he can kill himself!

Guest The Codfather 0312
After last weeks defeat to Chesterfield I nailed my season ticket to a tree in Ashton Park. I popped back today and some bugger's nicked the nail!

How did you get the hammer and nail into the stadium?

don't worry mate ive got a shed load of nails, i'll replace it for you free off charge, as for the missing season ticket if i should find it being tossed and blown all over the park i'll stick it in the bin, i hate litter

Guest The Codfather 0312

I don't think the park is in the stadium.

He nailed it up after the game and unless he lives right next to Ashton Gate would have had to take the hammer and nail into the stadium.

Guest DrFaustus

How did you get the hammer and nail into the stadium?

He nailed it up after the game and unless he lives right next to Ashton Gate would have had to take the hammer and nail into the stadium.

Oi Fishface, sorry for any offence, but are you the stupidest man in Christendom?

Guest bristolbred

As Shire-Redz was walking through Ashton Park after the Chesterfield defeat, he happened across a couple of Council Workers who were lopping the trees in readiness for the winter gales that were forecast!!

Being despondent, he asked one of the workers if he could have use of a nail and a hammer, so he could nail the remaining coupons of his season ticket to the nearest tree!!

OK, so far??

Anyway, the next day, he felt remorse, and went back to the same tree, only to find that someone had taken the nail, yet had left the season ticket!!

Strange 'eh!!.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

Watch it Faustus, he unleashed a furious succession of incoherant rants on me the other day, because I dared to suggest that he was the most stupid individual on the face of the earth.

Sorry Dan, I must have missed that. Can I expect one of hiis threatening private messges then? My pants are being pooped at the very prospect. Thanks for the warning sir. :)

Sorry Dan, I must have missed that. Can I expect one of hiis threatening private messges then? My pants are being pooped at the very prospect. Thanks for the warning sir. :)

Oh yes! This was my favourite:

Why don't you ###### off and get a job. When you have a job like me then you can say more intelligent you are.

I'm not sure what the "######" stands for. And the "more intelligent you are" bit makes me think that he's a direct descendant of Yoda.

He didn't say what his job was. My initial impression was that he is a nuclear pychisist or some sort of world leader.

Guest DrFaustus

Oh yes! This was my favourite:

I'm not sure what the "######" stands for.

He didn't say what his job was. My intial impression was that he is a nuclear pychisist.

Ha ha ha. Excellent! I think he's a fish packer. That's FISH packer.

Archived