IGNORED

We Needed A Left Sided Player

Bristol Boy

We signed a centre forward, an attacking central midfielder......and we tried to sign another central defensive midfielder......stick with me, two points

a.If we picked up the lad from Cardiff, we wouldn't have been able to sign Savage.

b.If there are no left sided midfielderswide players/wingers......how come Blackpool picked up Jason Wilcox, ex Eng International, er, left winger???

We signed a centre forward, an attacking central midfielder......and we tried to sign another central defensive midfielder......stick with me, two points

a.If we picked up the lad from Cardiff, we wouldn't have been able to sign Savage.

b.If there are no left sided midfielderswide players/wingers......how come Blackpool picked up Jason Wilcox, ex Eng International, er, left winger???

My thoughts exactly.

we could have signed both had we not extended the complete & utterly useless Youga!

Ah, but Mr Johnson did AND made sure two other players who can play left back aren't here-Master Stroke

I thought that too, but we had to get Coventry to re-sign him so that we could sign him on loan to make the deal official.

Positive.

GJ said on world that he'd called in a favour from Micky Adams who has re-signed Savage so we could take him on a short term LOAN deal.

Another valid point!

I still think Golbourne could be the answer to our left-sided crisis; in midfield at least.

Got to be worth a try on the left wing when he's fit.

The real answer is to play him LWB in a 3-5-2 but I don't think Johnsons ever heard of it :rolleyes:

Guest ashtonunited

I was chatting to scott golbourne last night at a party and he said he was training today with the adcademy and that he will be joining up with the first team on monday. The gaffer said if he does well he will be in the team saturday

I was chatting to scott golbourne last night at a party and he said he was training today with the adcademy and that he will be joining up with the first team on monday. The gaffer said if he does well he will be in the team saturday

But we don't have a game on saturday! Liar! :razz:

Shame we didnt beat Barnsley to Wilcox

Shame for barnsley that blackpool beat them to it too! :whistle:

Archived