IGNORED

Lets All Be Totally Honest Here

Stedge

none of us actually know.

We blame the chairman,board,manager,coaches and players but we're all clutching at straws none of us really know what's wrong at the club.

So lets all save our typing fingers, sit back, and have a beer, or three as we watch the club slide into the basement division.

Go on, you know it makes sense.

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest The Codfather 0312

We blame the chairman,board,manager,coaches and players but we're all clutching at straws none of us really know what's wrong at the club.

So lets all save our typing fingers, sit back, and have a beer, or three as we watch the club slide into the basement division.

Iv'e converted to supporting chelsea for the next 45 mins as I have money on them to win.

Very true.

Well no, actually I blame the previous Tory government for everything, absolutely everything :(

Guest The Codfather 0312

2-0 Chelski, Loks like I have won £20. Was going to put my money on city winning but thought that would be to much of a risk so put my money on a team that is 95% likely to win.

The only answer to this problem is for us to continue giving 100% support to our club. End of.

I know the answer, the opposition are scoring more goals than us! if we sort that out then we;ll start to win! God I'm so good! :unsure::laugh::whistle:

Archived