IGNORED

Does Anyone Else Have No Idea Where We Go From Here?

Guest Ronmeister

Guest Ronmeister

There is no doubting Johnson has the potential to be a quality manager. There is no doubting this team has a lot more potential than it is showing.

There is also no doubting that our results are appaling, there is no doubting that Gary Johnson does not know how to motivate the players.

On the one hand there is always January, on the other hand what the hell has GJ done since joining?

I really don't know what to do now :pinch:

Guest Ronmeister

I don't see how theres no doubting it.

Because he has done things in the past, unfortunately not here, to suggest that he has the beginnings of a quality manager.

There is nothing we can do. Its down to the players now, when they step out on the pitch it is up to them. Oh and Gary is a good motivator to the right players, just seems to be a lack of respect for manager and fans, maybe they can't handle the truth, which is all the fans ever want to be said. We were crap against southend and if he did throw the preverbial hand grenade then good, they deserved it, better than lying about it. Does anybody think, if we had Martin Allen instead, the reaction and attitude towards players and press would be any different? if not better!

Everbody is disappointed, believe me I am, but attacking the manager is doing little to help things, i feel alot more confident with Johnson as manager than tinnion, but unfortunately there is nothing more we can do other than support the team, no matter how bad things are.

Archived