IGNORED

I'm Sick Of All The

robjames

I remember reading this board after the play off and people saying Wilson should go. We can all look back and say now it was wrong but honestly how many thought it at the time.

Tinnion got the job and yes there was alot of concern on this. It didn't work simple as.

Johnson is trying to do things to quickly. Bringing in to many players as he wanted instant results. IT WONT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

We are falling apart because of 1 reason only we expect to much of this club. We have not achieved things for a very long time. Let Johnson have time to rebuild. I'm not saying it isn't painful to watch this.

Do we expect to much ???

I believe we do. In Bobby Robson's booked he says that a player should never start a management career at the same club he played and also that if you give a manager time then success would come. ( The man knows)

I remember reading this board after the play off and people saying Wilson should go. We can all look back and say now it was wrong but honestly how many thought it at the time.

Tinnion got the job and yes there was alot of concern on this. It didn't work simple as.

Johnson is trying to do things to quickly. Bringing in to many players as he wanted instant results. IT WONT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

We are falling apart because of 1 reason only we expect to much of this club. We have not achieved things for a very long time. Let Johnson have time to rebuild. I'm not saying it isn't painful to watch this.

Do we expect to much ???

I believe we do. In Bobby Robson's booked he says that a player should never start a management career at the same club he played and also that if you give a manager time then success would come. ( The man knows)

Walking along singing a song, walking in a Wilson wonderland

Archived