IGNORED

So, You're Sl.......

Bristol Boy

and GJ comes to you in Jan and says "Look guvnor, I know we've lost 10-12-? on the bounce, but I've got a cunning plan and 3-5 players lined up.I just need £2/300K to sort things out."

Do you:

a.Give it to him without question.

b.Tell him No.

c.Say, Who are you going to sign and what wages do they want?

d.Ask what he's doing in Bristol :ph34r:

u chat crap mate give him a chance if your a true red!!!!!!!!!!

Learn to spell, it's a forum not a mobile phone.

Visit the ground and a few away games, actually watch the players and stop posting ill informed rubbish.

True Red.......don't make me laugh,

How many more sperate threads are you going to start tonight? It's not as if anyone can possibly avoid your views as it is.

Don't reply, then they'll disappear.

Alternatively,post something yourself.

I'm sure it will be riveting.

do what he has always done and assess the player/situation/price etc. He has always done that so why do anything different, u think spending 300K on just about anybody is going to improve things? and i'll just ignore your forth choice of answer, cos yeah after 15 odd games its all his fault and the players are blameless. i ain't happy either, yes i'm disappointed with some decisions, but he is no worse than tinnion. I understand peoples upset but a bit of perspective please.

Guest legend1

Learn to spell, it's a forum not a mobile phone.

Visit the ground and a few away games, actually watch the players and stop posting ill informed rubbish.

True Red.......don't make me laugh,

Don't reply, then they'll disappear.

Alternatively,post something yourself.

I'm sure it will be riveting.

exaclty watch the players so its not Gj isit

do what he has always done and assess the player/situation/price etc. He has always done that so why do anything different, u think spending 300K on just about anybody is going to improve things? and i'll just ignore your forth choice of answer, cos yeah after 15 odd games its all his fault and the players are blameless. i ain't happy either, yes i'm disappointed with some decisions, but he is no worse than tinnion. I understand peoples upset but a bit of perspective please.

You don't bring in a new manager because he's "no worse," than the one you've just sacked because he's lost 7-1 :doh:

I notice no one has said give it to him with no question-Why-Surely you've got the confidence to trust Garrys' judgement :me?:

and GJ comes to you in Jan and says "Look guvnor, I know we've lost 10-12-? on the bounce, but I've got a cunning plan and 3-5 players lined up.I just need £2/300K to sort things out."

Do you:

b.Tell him No.

If I am SL and am reading the fans forum on this particular day then God help me.

From what i understand, SL and GJ talk to each other continually, so this situation is unlikely to arise.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of their discussions. The situation is desperate, City are in a worse position now than when GJ came. :(

OK

Not one person, so far, has come up with an unequivocal, give him the money.

Not one. :ph34r:

From what i understand, SL and GJ talk to each other continually, so this situation is unlikely to arise.

Cop Out :laugh:

yeh we trust his judgement, but with the clubs poor financial state handing out large sums of transfer money is hardly wise without prior approval.

Yes mate :cool:

Guest bristolbred

Do you:

b.Tell him No.

Ask what he's doing in Bristol

Steve and Gary talk to each other like Pinocchio and the Fairy!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Do you:

b.Tell him No.

errr! TAXI For Bristol Boy !!!!

What a complete moron!

That's another No Then. :ph34r:

Answer the question, don't show your ignorance.

I have a question for you Bristol Boy.

Why do you think that after several years of success that GJ has suddenly become a clueless manager?

This is your opinion judging be other threads right, so what has happened in the last 3 months that has turned him from one of the most respected managers at this level into a clueless idiot?

I am genuinely interested in your reply........

I have a question for you Bristol Boy.

Why do you think that after several years of success that GJ has suddenly become a clueless manager?

This is your opinion judging be other threads right, so what has happened in the last 3 months that has turned him from one of the most respected managers at this level into a clueless idiot?

I am genuinely interested in your reply........

The problem is that there can be no simple answer to the problem. Bad manager? Well the old saying "horses for courses" rings true, look at Brian Clough, who was slated during his 40 plus days at Leeds, yet who turned a bunch of deadbeats at Forest into European Champions (twice). Maybe GJ is ther wrong man for Bristol City, but that doesn't make him a bad manager.

Do me a favour though, stop using this forum to stick the boot into other fans. we all have our opinions.

Do me a favour though, stop using this forum to stick the boot into other fans. we all have our opinions.

Since when is asking a genuine question putting the boot in? I asked for his opinion, I haven't heard it yet only yours.

If you can find other examples of where I have decried the poster rather than the post please point them out to me so I can apologise to those involved.

BB I would give him the cash, we will get it back when we sell Skuse and or Cotterill.

It appears SL is locked into GJ for the season so who knows it might bail us out, but what can you buy for that sort of money, nothing too fancy.

There are 7 league games between now and Jan 2 end, we cant just sit and let those 21 points slide by. We disagree on some of our players. I for one think Keogh could be better value than some of our loaners, and Gillespie better value than Stewart, Bridges, Madjo or Quinn. I have yet to see him have a couple of games with Brooker.

Throw him some cash, Wilson, and Tinman recieved transfer money, so he desrves some consideration.

Archived