IGNORED

Progressive Donny V Pedestrian City

martin

City need to freshen things up, they are in a rut and need to change things quickly. They could take a leaf out of Donny's book for a starter. My Donny experience today:

1. A charge £5 per head to ensure a good attendance. Why don't City do the same for the next home game to ensure a decent attendance because 8 losses in a row is not going to attract the Christmas shoppers.

2. Free £2.50 programme today for all supporters: why not the same

3. The chairman could go and stand with the fans and start to get their views, be approachable just like Donny's chairman did today.

4: Why can't the players actually make the effort to walk to the fans to thank them for their support?

I could go on

• Admin

City need to freshen things up, they are in a rut and need to change things quickly. They could take a leaf out of Donny's book for a starter. My Donny experience today:

1. A charge £5 per head to ensure a good attendance. Why don't City do the same for the next home game to ensure a decent attendance because 8 losses in a row is not going to attract the Christmas shoppers.

Someone that I brought to the Chesterfield game on one of the £8 tickets was sent two vouchers to get into the Huddersfield game for £12, the idea is obviously there but too late for that fixture.

I wonder what the Doncaster season ticket holders thought about people getting in for £5

Guest Rios_DRFC

I wonder what the Doncaster season ticket holders thought about people getting in for £5

As a Donny fan. Well, not only am I a season ticket holder, but I was also displaced today by your fans. So I paid to go on the traditional away end. I could have got in using my season ticket but felt it was the right thing to do if our chairman is willing to sacrafice so much money to try and take us forward.

Some weren't happy, but then you can't please everybody.

Guest Mort DRFC

Yes Steve could come in the Eastend and here what true support is all about,he would probably enjoy it

I haven't heared any complaints, but no doubt one or two will have a moan. After our recent success, theres still alot of apathy in Donny, but we are so lucky to have John Ryan as our chairman

I haven't heared any complaints, but no doubt one or two will have a moan. After our recent success, theres still alot of apathy in Donny, but we are so lucky to have John Ryan as our chairman

Don't get me wrong. I do think SL is an enlightened chairman, but he does ned to revitalise the club. Obviously he can't have a major impact on the players, but he could have an impact on the fans who could in turn lift the players. The fans turnout today was excellent, but we were all very quiet: almost felt like we knew we would lose, knew Heff would score and just came to see if what we knew would materialise. SL needs to mix it up: open the east end for the next home match.reduce the pitch width, etc etc...........do something!!

Archived