IGNORED

Players

mtraveller

all this crap about he has lost the changing room is the biggest load of bull i have heard. i don't like my boss but i still go to work and do my best. you the players are playing for the club the fans and most of all your own PRIDE. you the players like the money and also the life style that goes with being a footballer so get out there and get this club out of the muck you lot have put us. so far this season you have been a complete joke.

Guest sprout1883

all this crap about he has lost the changing room is the biggest load of bull i have heard. i don't like my boss but i still go to work and do my best. you the players are playing for the club the fans and most of all your own PRIDE. you the players like the money and also the life style that goes with being a footballer so get out there and get this club out of the muck you lot have put us. so far this season you have been a complete joke.

Does your boss all you cr*p let everyone know they think your cr*p and are staring a sacking in the face.

Doubt it.

Players should be criticised, but there is a time, a place and a certain manner of going about it

Archived