IGNORED

Cotterill

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Johnson keeps on playing Cotterill in this front position ,it has not worked would be better of with Stewart and Brooker,keep cotterill on the wing,problem now is one gets injured we have no other player to cover after letting Bridges and Gillespie go out on loanWe now have this Savage 10 mins today was enough great

We now have this Savage but is he any better than Bridges or Gillespie I watched Gillespie score for Cheltenham he was put through and he calmly planted the ball in the top corner how many times has he missed those sort of chances at City usuakky blasting them straight at the keeper,comes down to confidence and feeling good about yourself and I feel now city players our on the lowest I have seen

I really did not see why Gillespie hasnt been given a proper chance he looks a quality player, I can see him leaving us and doing well for someone else.

To be honest i wouldn't blame him, he is good enough, he can score goals, he has pace. Shame no body at the club can see that.

Coterill will be good in a few years but the over reliance on him, in quite a few different positions, at such a young age, is having an effect and he has not been good enough, or no better than Gillespie.

• Admin

Correct me if I am wrong here but is Cotterill not "normally" a centre forward.

I was under the impression that he played their for the Acdemy and reserve sides, but more recently has played in that position not only for the Welsh U21's but also the full national side.

So it would appear the only place he doesn't regularly play up front is our first team.

Guest Hampshire Red

Johnson keeps on playing Cotterill in this front position ,it has not worked would be better of with Stewart and Brooker,keep cotterill on the wing,problem now is one gets injured we have no other player to cover after letting Bridges and Gillespie go out on loanWe now have this Savage 10 mins today was enough great

We now have this Savage but is he any better than Bridges or Gillespie I watched Gillespie score for Cheltenham he was put through and he calmly planted the ball in the top corner how many times has he missed those sort of chances at City usuakky blasting them straight at the keeper,comes down to confidence and feeling good about yourself and I feel now city players our on the lowest I have seen

The best thing Cotterill can do is run down the wing, past the corner flag, through the gates, out in to the street, and keep running and running.

The lads useless.

Guest essex exile

The best thing Cotterill can do is run down the wing, past the corner flag, through the gates, out in to the street, and keep running and running.

The lads useless.

Useless is a bit strong believe he needs a rest for a bit.

As for keep running the only citicism i have of him is he doesn't look up enough and tries to beat a whole team on his own maybe gj can rectify this if not then yes agree past the flag and through the gate :dunno::laugh:

Archived