IGNORED

Swindle Berks

Guest essex exile

Guest essex exile

On yet another saturday we have been left disillusioned spare a thought for the swindle town web foot brigade who came on here gobbing off about not being bottom tonight......... ahhhh lovely. :laugh::laugh::farmer::city:

On yet another saturday we have been left disillusioned spare a thought for the swindle town web foot brigade who came on here gobbing off about not being bottom tonight......... ahhhh lovely. :laugh::laugh::farmer::city:

That doesn't make me feel better. They have their problems, but Swindon losing doesn't get City any further out of the mire.

Guest Ronmeister

That doesn't make me feel better. They have their problems, but Swindon losing doesn't get City any further out of the mire.

Yes it does, if they'd won we'd be bottom ^_^

Yes it does, if they'd won we'd be bottom ^_^

And after the final whistle today are City any nearer to getting out of the bottom 4?

I couldn't care less what Swindon did today, it's the result at Doncaster that counts, first and last. Even if City manage a result against Bradford in 10 days they'll still be next to bottom.

Forget what Swindon Town do, forget what Swindon Town or Gasheads post on this site.... what matters is that City start winning, or we'll be meeting up at Rochdale and Bury this time next year.

Archived