IGNORED

Gj Will Turn Things Around

Red Cloud

and around and around and around in a downward spiral towards the conference, where his skills are onbviously best suited. I hope you are not going to pin THIS managerial appointment on SL who must have thought he was getting it right this time judging by the way it was greated on this forum as the arrival of the messiah. :wub:

and around and around and around in a downward spiral towards the conference, where his skills are onbviously best suited. I hope you are not going to pin THIS managerial appointment on SL who must have thought he was getting it right this time judging by the way it was greated on this forum as the arrival of the messiah. :wub:

don't panic, don't panic :doh: :sweatingbullets:get knocked down get back up again; as the song goes :dance::dance::dance:

Anyone who has ever had a girlfriend/wife leave them may understand the anology. You are blinded by your love for them, but when they p*ss off with someone else, you see all their frailties and all their faults. Thats how it feels at Yeovil right now. :( We are suddenly seeing just how poor Yeovil are playing at the moment, 4 losses in a row, but a bunch of players who frankly don't look League One just now. These are JOHNSONS players. If you think come January he will magically solve your problems by bringing in these wonderful players, well he has'nt done that at Yeovil. We hear he is going to 'raid' Yeovil for players. That would be Amankwagh for one. Very good player, sometimes. However is he the sort of player you really need right now? From what I hear, City supporters were overly happy with him, Jevons, superb player, but finding it much harder in L1. Darren Way is my real worry, but now he is out for 6 weeks due to injury.

This is not sour grapes, but if he does it to us, he will one day do it to you. FWIW, I actually think you will just stay up this year, but don,t put too much faith in your manager, its your players you need faith in, and they are like children, they sometimes need sweeties and cuddles, not continuous scolding. Good luck, and if Swindon, Yeovil and City all do go down, then the bright side is, we will all be playing Rovers next year!! :)

Anyone who has ever had a girlfriend/wife leave them may understand the anology. You are blinded by your love for them, but when they p*ss off with someone else, you see all their frailties and all their faults. Thats how it feels at Yeovil right now. :( We are suddenly seeing just how poor Yeovil are playing at the moment, 4 losses in a row, but a bunch of players who frankly don't look League One just now. These are JOHNSONS players. If you think come January he will magically solve your problems by bringing in these wonderful players, well he has'nt done that at Yeovil. We hear he is going to 'raid' Yeovil for players. That would be Amankwagh for one. Very good player, sometimes. However is he the sort of player you really need right now? From what I hear, City supporters were overly happy with him, Jevons, superb player, but finding it much harder in L1. Darren Way is my real worry, but now he is out for 6 weeks due to injury.

This is not sour grapes, but if he does it to us, he will one day do it to you. FWIW, I actually think you will just stay up this year, but don,t put too much faith in your manager, its your players you need faith in, and they are like children, they sometimes need sweeties and cuddles, not continuous scolding. Good luck, and if Swindon, Yeovil and City all do go down, then the bright side is, we will all be playing Rovers next year!! :)

and if we include Cheltenham, the travelling fans will make a huge saving next season!

Thanks Wilts Green. Refreshing honesty for a change rather than media hype taken as fact. It could be like Neale Cooper at Gillingham, Manager arrives with a big reputation, and finds himself struggling with the new challenge. a lot of posts on this board rubbish the players, but they were good enough to win 3 out of 4 earlier (Before GJ started his loan madness), so they must have something. Personally, I think he needs to get the best out of the existing players (Which he is clearly not doing), add the much needed left sided midfielder, and tackling midfielder. Then, do the re-building in the summer for whichever Division we are in.

For those who think GJ is right to criticise, think of your own job. If your boss slagged you off almost every day, for every minor thing, how would you feel?

Archived