IGNORED

Johnson

tin

Guest Harry Dolman

I find it amazing that after the dreadful start to the season & our current demise, that people think the players are at least ok & its the managers fault (the 2nd manager this season).

We have a poor squad, little balance - no decent wide players, literally no pace at any position.

Totally for. GJ has inherited a sad squad of players and he needs the whole squad thoroughly refreshed. The transfer window comes in January and we really cannot berate the guy yet. Even if City go down, you can hardly blame GJ. Blame the disintegration of Wilson's old squad, blame lack of finance since Wilson left, blame what you bloody well like. The fact is that GJ inherited a crap quad and you can't make a silk purse out of a sou's ear

I don't think it is that simple - I have said in other posts - and indeed Bristol Boy states in this thread - that we support City, not any individual - if GJ turns it around quickly I will honestly be able to say:-

I wasn't sure - I am delighted to accept that any doubts I had have proven to be groundless

If it continues to go pear shaped I can say - I had my doubts - and they have come true worst luck

The fact is I support City - I was not sure about GJ, this run of results has made me even less sure - but I accept that he needs more time - I just hope he can get a glimmer of improvement before Xmas so all of us can calm down a bit because he simply has not done very well at all since his honeymoon 3 game period - and he has to take some of the stick for that

Why only 2 choices. So far he has not impressed me, but it is too soon to sack him, and we could not afford to. I would hardly be bothered if he walked out tomorrow, equally, I hope he succeeds if he does stay. If things get worse, which they may, how long does he have? Pulis was not given much time by the fans - Why was that different?

Right on the fence here!!!

Archived