IGNORED

Orr, Brown And Partridge

Super Scotty Murray

Well my defence of Gary Johnson continues...

Morale was high for the first few games Johnson was in charge, after their little debacle we went back to just where we were with Tinnion.

Now what else could Johnson do with these players when they disrespect him and the club in such a way so soon into his regin.

All that showed is what a state this club is in and how difficult his job is.

These results are 80% down to lack of confidence, repsect and passion and 20% down to a new manager struggling with a very difficult job - which any manager would struggle with, ANY MANAGER.

Get behind him and the lads, he is the only man who can possibly keep us up this season, another sacking would only further the problems with the club.

Johnson 100% wants to turn this club around, lets give him the chance, this is not his fault.

Morale was high for the first few games Johnson was in charge, after their little debacle we went back to just where we were with Tinnion.

Now what else could Johnson do with these players when they disrespect him and the club in such a way so soon into his regin.

All that showed is what a state this club is in and how difficult his job is.

These results are 80% down to lack of confidence, repsect and passion and 20% down to a new manager struggling with a very difficult job - which any manager would struggle with, ANY MANAGER.

Get behind him and the lads, he is the only man who can possibly keep us up this season, another sacking would only further the problems with the club.

Johnson 100% wants to turn this club around, lets give him the chance, this is not his fault.

I think you're neglecting to mention 3 or 4 hundred other issues!

Guest bristolbred

Bradley Orr must be laughing behind Johnson's back!!

Still getting to wear a City Shirt, and being paid to go through the motions, whilst playing average football!!.

I was in the toilet on Saturday when he came on as Sub!!

But i still heard the "boo's!".

Time he was dropped for good!!.

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Bradley Orr must be laughing behind Johnson's back!!

Still getting to wear a City Shirt, and being paid to go through the motions, whilst playing average football!!.

I was in the toilet on Saturday when he came on as Sub!!

But i still heard the "boo's!".

Time he was dropped for good!!.

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I'm assuming you missed it as you were in the loo, but the boos were for Kelly Youga from the Donny fans, as he was very lucky not to have been sent off before being substituted.

I really don't think anyone can accuse Bradley of not trying, to me he always seems to try his hardest despite not being the most skilful of players.

Archived